GB HOMEPAGE

Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer English Demo 2-22-09 Game Shipping 2/25

Posted By: Carla

Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer English Demo 2-22-09 Game Shipping 2/25 - 11/07/08 05:18 PM

It's finally online the site for the awaited sequel of Art of Murder by City Interactive HERE!

Quote:
The United States are stricken by a series of mysterious, brutal murders. A seemingly similar death is discovered across the ocean in Paris, France. The killer seems to have a special trademark - the body is always accompanied by a mysterious doll dressed in 17th c. clothing. Nicole Bonnet, a young but experienced FBI agent, conducts the investigation. Left to her own devices, she will face new difficulties and undertake a journey through two continents – from France and Spain to the exotic Cuba. The investigation may lead her to surprising discoveries – a series of events from centuries ago.

The player conducts an investigation that demands courage, sacrifice and logical thinking. His objective is to discover what is the link between the seemingly random victims, what are the motives of the calculated killer and, most importantly, to stop him before he strikes again.

CHARACTERISTICS OF THE GAME

• Intriguing plot with unexpected twists.
• Highly-detailed locations created by the best of graphic designers.
• Complex, three-dimensional characters.
• An immersive dark mood created by a skilful combination of plot, graphics, music written specially for the game and realistic sound effects.
• Journey through the dark corners of New Orleans, alleys and backstreets of Paris and Marseille, the Spanish Pyrenees and hot Havana.

In the site you will find new screenshots and more details of the game.

happydance

Posted By: Becky

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 11/07/08 05:24 PM

Thanks Carla. Interesting that Nicole is described as having no "distinguishing marks." I wonder what distinguishing marks the other characters will have?
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 11/07/08 05:30 PM

Another one I will look forward to, thanks Carla

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 11/07/08 05:55 PM

Am I leading you astray again, Jenny? lol
@Becky:I have to say that Nicole hasn't got that strong personality, as far I could see from Art of Murder,compare to a Victoria from Still Life or April from TLJ: maybe in this game her character will be better defined, and we will know a bit more about her.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 11/07/08 07:50 PM

Thanks, carla

I loved the first one....Can't wait for this one thumbsup
Posted By: Mr 2 u

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 11/07/08 10:49 PM

Enjoyed the first one, so will be looking forward to this one.
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 11/08/08 08:16 AM

Thanks Carla! Those screenshots are very nice...
Posted By: marie

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 11/08/08 05:09 PM

The first game was fantastic and I'm sure looking forward to seeing the developments for this sequel. I thought Nicole was a great character for the game, but I would like to actually she her side kick if she has one this time. rotfl

thanks Carla,for the great job you do letting us in on the new game developments. bravo wave

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 3 cutscenes added 01/30/09 - 01/30/09 10:16 PM

Three new cutscenes to download from the official site HERE

Just a quick reminder:Art of Murder 2:Hunt for the Puppeteer is already available for pre-order on Interact!

happydance

Posted By: Volkana

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 3 cutscenes added 01/30/09 - 01/31/09 12:22 AM

Niiiiiice bravo
Posted By: Trinny3

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 3 cutscenes added 01/30/09 - 01/31/09 03:00 AM

Thanks Carla for the info thumbsup. I already have my order in with Dave at interact. The game is looking good. Can't hardly wait happydance
Posted By: Ascovel

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 3 cutscenes added 01/30/09 - 02/05/09 11:08 AM

A demo for the game has just been made available at the official site: http://www.artofmurdergame.com/aom2/

Can't tell you what it's worth because I just started downloading myself. It weighs 580 MB.
Posted By: connie

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 3 cutscenes added 01/30/09 - 02/05/09 11:26 AM

Thanka Ascovel, I'm downloading it now. wave
Posted By: chocolade1972

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 3 cutscenes added 01/30/09 - 02/05/09 03:12 PM

Where is the demo ? Im in the website the link you gave here but couldnt find where to download it .

I went to the download area but no demo there .

Where is it in the site ? And is it in english ?

Strange cant see it .

Thanks .
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 3 cutscenes added 01/30/09 - 02/05/09 03:20 PM

Not sure chocolade, I only come up with the cutscenes that Carla mentioned.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 3 cutscenes added 01/30/09 - 02/05/09 03:26 PM

I found the demo but im afraid its not in english .

Anyway just choose when you enter the site you see the flags to choose a language ? Do dont choose english the u.k flag just press the most left flag the first one . I think its poland or something . Then go in the site to download area and on the bottom left corner you will see DEMO 640mb .

The demo file name is : Demo_aom2_pl
Thats why im afraid the demo wont be in english but im downloading it just to see the game smile
Posted By: Ascovel

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 3 cutscenes added 01/30/09 - 02/05/09 03:54 PM

Strange. They pulled out the previous file that had 570 MB and could be accessed from the English site. As chocolade says, now you have to choose the Polish flag to see the demo (a different file than what was a while ago) in the downloads.

I still haven't played it, but it should have Polish text and English voices.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer site online - 3 cutscenes added 01/30/09 - 02/05/09 07:45 PM

Just played the demo .
Great game like the first one very intersting story .
Graphics is great also the gameplay .

The only problem and thats not new in this game like the first one when she talk say someting or someone else in the game they start to say it then its cut in the middle and you never know what they wanted to say . Since the text the subtitles is in polish poland only i cant understand a thing there .

But i could collect stuff and see places great game .

Another problem and i cant find solution for it so far is that the game too much dark . I know it suppose to be like that but you cant see almost nothing .

Ill try to bright it through my pc monitor but they should fix it .

Anyway great game cant waiti for the full one smile

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer english demo - 02/22/09 01:37 PM

A completely english demo is available on the Official Site, click on download section and the demo is at bottom left of the list.
Tried and tested, all in english, 640 Mb to download.
happydance

Posted By: MaG

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer english demo - 02/22/09 01:54 PM

Thanks, Carla.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer english demo - 02/22/09 01:57 PM

Yes! thumbsup
Posted By: Bernard

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer english demo - 02/22/09 02:27 PM

Played the whole game and enjoyed it!
Chocolade, I didn't had the problems you had with the sound. Brightening your monitor can also be done with changing the settings of your video card driver.

Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer english demo - 02/22/09 04:59 PM

Just finished the demo( ALMOST)Is there a walkthrough out there for the english version demo ?

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer english demo - 02/22/09 05:45 PM

Hi Cathy1 -- the game hasn't released yet, so no walkthrough yet that I know of.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer english demo - 02/23/09 05:03 PM

I'm having a problem with this download, everytime I click on the Download and new page flashes briefly but the demo doesn't download? Has ayone else had this problem. think

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer english demo - 02/23/09 05:44 PM

The same thing happened to me marie. I just did a google search and found somewhere else to download it. The optins were in German but the game was in english.

Cathy

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer english demo - 02/23/09 06:56 PM

I also had that problem. I finely gave up on it.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer english demo - 02/24/09 12:05 AM

Don't give up connie. HERES the link for the demo you can use. Have fun.

Cathy wave

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer english demo - 02/24/09 01:05 AM

Hi Cathy, Thanks for the link, I found a link to File Front on google I hope it's the english one you where talking about.

Marie wave
Posted By: TheDerman

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer english demo - 02/24/09 03:30 AM

I had the same problem with the download window closing. After clicking it several times, I was able to piece together the actual link. smile

http://www.city-interactive2.home.pl/AOM/demo_AOM2_EN.zip

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer english demo - 02/24/09 03:34 AM

Good to see you TheDerman! Thanks!

Ana wave

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer english demo - 02/24/09 10:47 AM

Thanks, I'm downloading it now. wave
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer english demo - 02/25/09 06:30 PM

I really enjoyed the first game, just played the demo for this one & just can't wait for the full game - it looks very promising! smile
Posted By: Darleen03

Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer english demo - 02/25/09 07:39 PM

Just got an E:mail from ..Dave...

The game has shipped.. broccoli
Posted By: Perry-Rhodan

Just talked now with Dave Art of murder 2 is IN STOCK today: - 02/25/09 07:44 PM

Hi,

Well im in Israel but just talked to him and he said to me few seconds ago that art of murder 2 is in stock today smile

Dave is from interactcd.com store smile

Great news .

Enjoy .

Re: Just talked now with Dave Art of murder 2 is IN STOCK today: - 02/25/09 08:12 PM

Enjoy the game everyone!

Re: Just talked now with Dave Art of murder 2 is IN STOCK today: - 02/25/09 08:13 PM

tomato
Posted By: kjos

Re: Just talked now with Dave Art of murder 2 is IN STOCK today: - 02/25/09 08:31 PM

Dave just shipped art of murder 2. Can't wait, Should get it by Saturday.

Richard
Posted By: PATSY

Art of Murder2 - 02/25/09 10:14 PM

Just got Dave's e-mail. Art of Murder shipped.
Posted By: dorish

Re: Art of Murder2 - 02/25/09 10:20 PM

Me too.Hooray! Thank you Dave!!

Doreen
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Art of Murder2 - 02/26/09 12:04 AM

MeThree......Should get mine my Friday, just in time for the weekend. Ya HOOOO!!
Posted By: Retired at last

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer - 02/26/09 03:29 PM

My pre-order was mailed to me yesterday. yay

Thank you Dave.

RAL wave
Posted By: Trinny3

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer - 02/26/09 09:13 PM

I had mine on pre-order for over a month with Dave but I haven't got my email from Dave yet saying mine is on the way. Usually I get my email the same day as everyone eles. Hopefully nothing is wrong think.

I emailed Dave everything is ok. My email went to my old address. So my game is on it's way to my post office yay. It is so nice when you have a concern and you email Dave he always responds quickly. He is the best thumbsup.
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer - 02/27/09 07:50 AM

Got the best email of the year (it's in the post!!!!!) this morning from Dave. Thanks so much. tomato
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer - 02/27/09 12:18 PM

I had my email yesterday, woo hoo ! Thanks Dave, you're the best.
Posted By: misslilo

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer - 02/27/09 02:28 PM

Got no email, but it shipped the 25th too laugh
Posted By: Perry-Rhodan

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer - 02/27/09 09:27 PM

Hi,

Is there any information when the game will be available on any of the website so we can buy and download the game ? Like gamersgate.com or adventuregames shop site ?

Thanks .

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer - 02/27/09 11:18 PM

Perry, I have not heard anything yet on when the game will be available for download. We'll post as soon as we hear something.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community