GB HOMEPAGE

Interview Arberth Studios

Posted By: Sneaker

Interview Arberth Studios - 11/30/08 07:02 PM

Hello,

On the Dutch adventure website, Adventure-island.nl, we have an (english) interview online with Noel Bruton from Arberth Studios. Among other things, we talk about Arberth Studios, their first adventure, Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches, and possible future projects.

You can find the interview on the following link:
Click here
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Interview Arberth Studios - 11/30/08 07:12 PM

Interesting interview, thanks for the link, Sneaker!
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Interview Arberth Studios - 11/30/08 07:35 PM

Thank you for the link Sneaker - it was a very interesting interview. Noel referred to the team not being able to match the graphical quality of developers with bigger budgets - I thought the game looked gorgeous as it was! It's also such good news that they hope to make more games! smile
Posted By: gremlin

Re: Interview Arberth Studios - 11/30/08 09:36 PM

If that's what they can achieve on a limited budget, we're in for a real treat when they get more tools to play with!

Gremlin
Posted By: nickie

Re: Interview Arberth Studios - 12/01/08 12:18 AM

Thanks Sneaker! The graphical quality was better than many games with much, much larger budgets. Loved the game (and I'm a third person game preference, heavy dialog person, of which this was neither).
Posted By: Cissy

Re: Interview Arberth Studios - 12/01/08 09:14 PM

Great interview! What nice people they are. I cannot wait to see what they come up with next. When my husband had a problem with the game (not a hint problem, but a technical one), it was suggested we email the developer, Aberth Studios. It was a wise suggestionl. Mr. Bruton not only solved our issue, but he was attentive and very very nice. Good sense of humor too laugh
© 2024 GameBoomers Community