GB HOMEPAGE

Quick Q about Last Half of Darkness, and Murder in The Abbey

Posted By: Moondancer

Quick Q about Last Half of Darkness, and Murder in The Abbey - 12/05/08 10:08 AM

Sorry, guys, but TLC convinced me that I am an impatient person who needs to be able to click through her dialogues.

Can one click through the dialogue in these two games? (Last Half of Darkness Beyond the Spirits Eye
and Murder In The Abbey)

I especially need to know this about MITA, as all the reviewers have mentioned the long and large amounts of dialogue. rolleyes Thanks for any info.
Posted By: dorish

Re: Quick Q about Last Half of Darkness, and Murder in The Abbey - 12/05/08 01:27 PM

I'm pretty sure you can click through dialogue in Murder in the abbey.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Quick Q about Last Half of Darkness, and Murder in The Abbey - 12/05/08 04:26 PM

There's barely any dialogue in Beyond the Spirit's Eye, so you'll be ok with that one too.
Posted By: TLC

Re: Quick Q about Last Half of Darkness, and Murder in The Abbey - 12/05/08 10:23 PM

Moondancer,

I hope you're talking about The Lost Crown and not me. lol wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Quick Q about Last Half of Darkness, and Murder in The Abbey - 12/05/08 10:51 PM

lol I was thinking it was something that took place in Hints. rotfl TLC is also a game (Tender Loving Care). I never thought it was anything but you. <oops>
Posted By: Moondancer

Re: Quick Q about Last Half of Darkness, and Murder in The Abbey - 12/06/08 07:18 AM

Originally Posted By: TLC
Moondancer,

I hope you're talking about The Lost Crown and not me. lol wave

Oops! My bad! slapforehead Another demonstration of my lazy impatience! think

Er, Yes, TLC and B Eyed Tigre, I did mean "The Lost Crown".

In The Lost Crown, Nigel tends to talk quite slowly , with a lot of pauses, as does a few of the other characters, plus the dialogue trees are usually quite long.

In cases like those I usually read the sub-titles and click through the dialogue faster, so I felt myself becoming rather impatient that I couldn't do it in The Lost Crown.

As I'm currently looking for a new game to buy, I thought I had better look to avoid the same kind of frustration in the near future. smile

Thanks for the replies, then - I think I'll be getting those two games, along with "A ghost in the Sheet" and perhaps Vampyre Story.

I can't wait for SH vs Jack the Ripper though. I'm definitely getting that one. It looks like I'm becoming hooked on spooky games and thrillers. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community