GB HOMEPAGE

Once Upon a Time in Japan

Posted By: pamella

Once Upon a Time in Japan - 12/12/08 02:02 AM

Does anyone have any news on the progress of this game or when it might come out? It's right up my street, as I am really interested in Japan's history. I'm reading Shogun at the moment, a novel about 17th Century Japan of which a text adventure game was made way back.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Once Upon a Time in Japan - 12/12/08 02:21 AM

pamella, their forums haven't had an update from the Developers in months. You can check it out on the website Here.

I sent them a message so we'll see if I can get an answer.

Ana duh

Re: Once Upon a Time in Japan - 12/12/08 01:54 PM

Yeah, I checked out their forum and they said it would be ready when it was ready. Lol. Thanks for going the extra mile and sending them a message - you guys are really helpful. I love this forum.
Posted By: Clovis

Re: Once Upon a Time in Japan - 12/12/08 02:31 PM

I too am looking forward to this game, and am eager to see if they respond to your email Ana.

"It will be ready when it's ready" is Blizzard's policy as well, and it has worked wonders for their games, both in terms of technical stability and gameplay excellence (that last part is fairly subjective, I'll admit). Here's hoping that will be the case with Once Upon a Time in Japan too.

Re: Once Upon a Time in Japan - 12/16/08 01:34 PM

I heard back from Jared at Abborado Studios today and they verified that they are indeed still working on this game although it is taking longer than they anticipated. They are working on many things at the moment and when they wish to reveal more they will make an announcement.

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Once Upon a Time in Japan - 12/16/08 01:35 PM

Thanks, Birthday Girl!

Re: Once Upon a Time in Japan - 12/16/08 01:48 PM

You are welcome! :happydance12:

Posted By: Becky

Re: Once Upon a Time in Japan - 12/16/08 02:13 PM

That's good to know! Thanks! :thumbsup12:
Posted By: gaily

Re: Once Upon a Time in Japan - 12/16/08 03:33 PM

Happy Birthday Ana! Have a wonderful day. birthday

Re: Once Upon a Time in Japan - 12/17/08 12:25 AM

Happy Birthday and thanks for the update. Hope you had a great day.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community