GB HOMEPAGE

Ceville available in UK stores!

Posted By: chrissie

Ceville available in UK stores! - 02/28/09 08:08 PM

I was out & about this afternoon & can never resist a browse in 'GAME'! I was amazed to see that they had a few copies of Ceville in stock - also I saw more AGs than I have for a long time including Dracula Origin, Art of Murder, Nostradamus, Rhiannon, Broken Sword Trilogy & Syberia Special Edition. Apart from Ceville which was full price most of them are being sold at either 2 or 3 games for £10.00 so well worth having a look, if you are in the UK, for any you haven't already got. Also HMV seem to be reducing their stock of PC games & I saw a few AGs there being sold off at £2.00 - £4.00 each including Secret Files of Tunguska. smile
Posted By: MaG

Re: Ceville available in UK stores! - 02/28/09 08:25 PM

Thanks, Chrissie. Great buys for UK gamers.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Ceville available in UK stores! - 03/01/09 12:02 AM

That's great, chrissie! I noticed some bargains at my local Gamestop in the US -- similar situation, older adventures marked down to between $5 and $10. If anyone is near a GameStop in the US, it might be worth checking it out.
Posted By: Moogie

Re: Ceville available in UK stores! - 03/01/09 12:40 PM

Great news, chrissie, thank you. Have just ordered mine from 365 games. Think they do ship to the the US, so might be worth a look for non UK gamers.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community