GB HOMEPAGE

Sanitarium what happens in the end

Posted By: Gabby

Sanitarium what happens in the end - 03/05/09 07:33 AM

I have been playing this game for a couple of weeks now and was having a ball...until I got to "The Gauntlet", I have tried everything to get it to load but the disk is obviously damaged. hardwall

It has been an enjoyable journey with no problems until now, all I want to know now is how it ends.

Can anyone help... sad

Posted By: cailyn

Re: Sanitarium what happens in the end - 03/05/09 09:02 AM

Hi Gabby,I haven't played this game but you might want to check the Walkthrough section,to read how it ends wave

Re: Sanitarium what happens in the end - 03/05/09 09:31 AM

Hi Cailyn, wave thank you for replying. I think I have checked every walkthrough I could find for the ending but they all say..."now sit back and watch the cinematic ending" or words to that effect. I almost cried.
The story was just so good...addictive even, he had (in the parts he was Max) such a lovely voice...he sounded like George out of the Broken Sword series. grin
Posted By: dorish

Re: Sanitarium what happens in the end - 03/05/09 01:52 PM

Why don't you try getting a saved game from before the end. Just a thought.

Doreen
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: Sanitarium what happens in the end - 03/05/09 02:26 PM

Have you tried looking on YouTube?? If I find one I'll let you know.

Edit: If you search for "Sanitarium game" you'll find lots of videos related to sections of the game.

This is part1 and there is a part2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hvz3TqdYGs

I think I'll get out my game and replay it.
Posted By: seagul

Re: Sanitarium what happens in the end - 03/05/09 02:39 PM

Sometime you can watch the movies directly from cd. Perhaps it ist possible with this game?
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Sanitarium what happens in the end - 03/05/09 10:50 PM

Here are all the movies (including the gauntlet). Enjoy.

http://www.gameanyone.com/game/PC/427.html

It's a video walkthrough of the whole game with the movies and cut scenes included for each chapter.

Cathy wave
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Sanitarium what happens in the end - 03/05/09 11:08 PM

Wow Cathy1 puppy Thanks wave

Re: Sanitarium what happens in the end - 03/05/09 11:14 PM

Your welcome LFL. There are a lot of game movies on that site.

Re: Sanitarium what happens in the end - 03/06/09 01:51 AM

Hi and thank you to dorish, LadyLinda, Seagul and Cathy1...Yes! YouTube! never crossed my mind...I was googling "Sanitarium what happens in the end" never thought of putting "Sanitarium game" idea...Sensational!

I have now watched both endings (at work) and intend to have a really good look at that site tonight at home. grin

Gameboomers are the best! praise

Posted By: seagul

Re: Sanitarium what happens in the end - 03/06/09 02:56 PM

Cathy, thank you so much for this link!! bravo
I always wished there was a place where i could look at all the games like a movie or a place where i could read a game like a book. Wonderfull to see ones wishes fullfilled. praise
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Sanitarium what happens in the end - 03/06/09 05:39 PM

Cathy1...oh my gosh..thanks for that link. I have this game and quit a long time ago close to the beginning because i could not get the towel to work on the line...I went to the video and saw i had been trying (for a long, long time off/on) to use it on Wrong level/spot...silly me). So i might try it again! Thanks again for that link!

Re: Sanitarium what happens in the end - 03/06/09 06:20 PM

Have fun everyone. I use that site a lot and a few others. But they mostly deal with first person shooters and such. Don't feel bad gamenut. I was stuck at that same spot for quite a while. I sometimes just sit and watch a game if I don't feel like installing and playing it myself. Keep in mind that it is always a game I've already played. Also a game that dosen't work on my computer anymore is what I usually watch.

Cathy wave

Re: Sanitarium what happens in the end - 03/07/09 04:52 AM

Cathy1 it was such a relief to see the ending, I agree this site is amazing. I watched the Gauntlet chapeter as well and while watching I kept reaching for the mouse to have a click...and then realised that I wasnt in control. lol

Re: Sanitarium what happens in the end - 03/07/09 06:57 PM

I've done that on occasion myself Gabby.

Cathy rotfl
© 2024 GameBoomers Community