GB HOMEPAGE

Interesting Experience with "Experience"

Posted By: Gobobby

Interesting Experience with "Experience" - 03/18/09 08:10 PM

A bad pun, but I could not resist. I installed "The Experiment(Experience or 112)" on my backup computer in order to see if I could master the navigation before deciding whether or not I wanted to play the game. I played the game for a while, saved and quit. The next day I loaded the saved game only to hear Lea say: "Where have you been? I waited all day for you." Anyone else chastised by Lea? I know that she can be a little impatient at times, but I did not realize that she would make a claim on my time. It was almost exactly 24 hours after the save when I started the game again, if the time element is of importance.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Interesting Experience with "Experience" - 03/18/09 08:41 PM

Oh yes. lol She told me off too.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Interesting Experience with "Experience" - 03/18/09 08:59 PM

She mentioned to me that she had to find food because I'd left her there so long.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Interesting Experience with "Experience" - 03/20/09 08:46 PM

rotfl
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Interesting Experience with "Experience" - 03/21/09 08:32 AM

Now that sounds like an interesting game! lol
Posted By: Tomer

Re: Interesting Experience with "Experience" - 03/21/09 09:41 AM

lol, I feel like playing it! I bought it a while ago but still haven't had the chance to do more than testing it... I thought it looked really good and original, so I wanted to save it for when I have more time...

Posted By: Gobobby

Lea Again ! - 04/13/09 11:13 PM

I wanted to check a few things on my install of "The Experiment" on my backup computer before starting the game in earnest on my main computer. Lea: "It's been a week! I was frantic! I need you to guide me!" I don't think Lea trusts me any more. Maybe I will have better luck starting with a new install.

Re: Lea Again ! - 04/13/09 11:44 PM

Huh !! duh
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Lea Again ! - 04/13/09 11:45 PM

Cathy, I combined with the original thread. It may make more sense now.

Re: Lea Again ! - 04/13/09 11:47 PM

Ah Haa. Thanks for that.
Posted By: JackVanian

Re: Lea Again ! - 04/15/09 07:44 PM

I know that feeling very well. Even though i thought the Experiment had lots of very interesting ideas and approaches there were times (especially in the last quarter of the game) where this game brought me close to the border of insanity. But that feeling of being responsible for Lea (and the bad conscience for staying away from the game for a while) helped to fight my way through.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community