GB HOMEPAGE

Will the developer of Barrow Hill be bringing us another?

Posted By: gamenut

Will the developer of Barrow Hill be bringing us another? - 03/20/09 10:06 PM

I enjoyed Barrow Hill. Does anyone know if that developer will be bringing us any more?? I sure hope so.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Will the developer of Barrow Hill be bringing us another? - 03/21/09 12:16 AM

I have not heard anything gamenut but that certainly does not mean there isn't one in the works. I loved Barrow Hill too!

Ana wave
Posted By: Bruce Fielder

Re: Will the developer of Barrow Hill be bringing us another? - 03/21/09 07:23 PM

I believe Matt Clark is working on Barrow Hill 2. I saw this news under the topic of the new Dark Fall & Dark Fall 2:Lights Out thread. Matt Clark answered an email re a download question and Jonathan Boakes also responded and alluded to the fact that the new DF games were keeping Matt from working more on his BH2 game.
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Will the developer of Barrow Hill be bringing us another? - 03/22/09 05:22 AM

You are right! I just saw the posting....i am tickled another Barrow Hill.!
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Will the developer of Barrow Hill be bringing us another? - 03/22/09 07:11 PM

OOH, I loved Barrow Hill. The spooky games are my favourite, closely followed by detective ones. Jumping for joy
Posted By: GBC

Re: Will the developer of Barrow Hill be bringing us another? - 03/23/09 12:43 PM

yay Great news. I loved Barrow Hill also. happydance
Posted By: seagul

Re: Will the developer of Barrow Hill be bringing us another? - 03/23/09 05:19 PM

Wonderfull to hear! devilchili
Posted By: marie

Re: Will the developer of Barrow Hill be bringing us another? - 03/24/09 03:09 PM

Another Barrow Hill, Oh Goodie Goodie! broccoli

Marie wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community