GB HOMEPAGE

Tomb of Zojir

Posted By: Mordack

Tomb of Zojir - 07/24/09 11:25 PM

This is just to much realism! I went to the mail box tonight and to my surprise my copy of Zojir arrived. I walked through the front door and was about to open it when this harry looking spider that was on the other side of the packaging ran across my fingers. Presently, I'm still looking for the game package. Best guess is somewhere in the rafters. Plastic spiders, ya right!

Mordack
Posted By: MaG

Re: Tomb of Zojir - 07/24/09 11:36 PM

rotfl I'ms sorry, Mordack as she cackles. lol
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Tomb of Zojir - 07/25/09 12:03 AM

lol That's too funny! I hope the spider is no longer on the loose! eek
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Tomb of Zojir - 07/25/09 12:11 AM

Oh ..BOY !!!!

Rosie my Cairn Terrier...Had one in her mouth...I opened the bag...One jumped out ...She got it....Luckily I removed it fast... As I Love "Spiders" I wouldn't want it to be eaten scared
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Tomb of Zojir - 07/25/09 04:08 AM

Is this a joke or doe's the game come with a would be spider ????
Albeit one that dosen't actually crawl upon the face of your package. scared

Cathy wave

Re: Tomb of Zojir - 07/25/09 04:11 AM

The game comes with 3 plastic spiders inside a pouch in your game. They are not alive. nor are they really scary.

Ana wave
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Tomb of Zojir - 07/25/09 04:13 AM

rotfl Thanks Ana. That sounds pretty cool.

Cathy wave
Posted By: seagul

Re: Tomb of Zojir - 07/25/09 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
nor are they really scary.

They are scary for me! oops
Since childhood i fear spiders. It took my five minutes to open the package with my copy (and i felt very brave afterwards!). And than it took me quit a while till i could touch the bag with the spiders.
Now they are on my computertable and i am used to them. But i don' t like looking at them.
I used to say: better be in a room with a lion than with a spider.
Love the game. But i am only at the beginning. The spiders bring me in the special mood. scared

Re: Tomb of Zojir - 07/25/09 02:53 PM

seagul, I am terrified of spiders, there is no spider too small to be afraid of. Fortunately these are plastic, so there is no reason to fear but fear itself.

Ana wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Tomb of Zojir - 07/26/09 06:08 PM

You know they say most people are either afraid of spiders or snakes. I have always been uncomfortable around spiders. Anything other than a daddy long legs spider sends me in the opposite direction. eek
Posted By: sali

Re: Tomb of Zojir - 07/26/09 09:40 PM

About the game I asked Dave at Interact for it and he told me he would send to me only in september cause it's not available for him right now. Could you tell me where did you bought it?Oups sorry about that, just read Becky's saying it would be on the shelves of stores "bientôt". Sali
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Tomb of Zojir - 07/26/09 09:42 PM

Hi sali,

You can buy it direct from the developer:
http://www.lasthalfofdarkness.com
Posted By: sali

Re: Tomb of Zojir - 07/26/09 09:45 PM

Wow Rushes you're fast answering our questions!!! Thanks.Sali
© 2024 GameBoomers Community