GB HOMEPAGE

Last half of Darkness - Tomb of Zojir

Posted By: rockingrjranch

Last half of Darkness - Tomb of Zojir - 08/14/09 09:56 PM

I just sent Bill an e-mail telling him how much I enjoyed his game. He wrote back thanking me for the comments. I told him that I would let you guys know that I think his game was AWESOME! He doesn't advertise much so if you like the game, send him a note at (his email address is located in his profile "billy" ) I'm sure he would appreciate your feedback. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Last half of Darkness - Tomb of Zojir - 08/14/09 10:05 PM

rockinrj, I removed his email address, it can be found in his profile. He is a member here. Bots troll websites and pull email addresses to send spam mail to.

Bill is a very attentive develeloper who makes sure all his customers are happy. He's awesome!

Ana wave
Posted By: rockingrjranch

Re: Last half of Darkness - Tomb of Zojir - 08/14/09 10:38 PM

Thanks Ana. Sorry about that. Glad you caught it. I learned something new today. I just wanted to get the word out on a great developer.

Re: Last half of Darkness - Tomb of Zojir - 08/15/09 12:03 AM

We love Billy here and his games. I start yearning for his next release before I finish the current one. lol
Posted By: o1alien

Re: Last half of Darkness - Tomb of Zojir - 08/15/09 07:27 PM

I absolutely love his games. I too long for his next one before I am finished with the one I am playing...lol. Thank you Billy.
Posted By: Romy

Re: Last half of Darkness - Tomb of Zojir - 08/23/09 05:36 PM

I enjoyed his games, too - part 1, 2 and 3 and now I'm looking forward to his new project part 4 "The Temple of the Serpent Moon". It was so fantastic playing his games, I'm a great fan of Bill's games.

http://www.lasthalfofdarkness.com/moon/

Re: Last half of Darkness - Tomb of Zojir - 08/23/09 07:55 PM

I am a huge fam also. They never disappoint and are always consistently spooky and entertaining. It is so hard to wait for the next installment, but it's lookimg promising as always! yay

Ana wave
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Last half of Darkness - Tomb of Zojir - 08/23/09 08:28 PM

I am also a BIG Fan of All Billy's games...

Scroll down Here You can read a quote from me on the Spirits EyE...
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Last half of Darkness - Tomb of Zojir - 08/23/09 09:00 PM

Did anyone else scream out loud when the thing with red glowing eyes
Click to reveal..
pop out of that hole in the 'Tomb'
? I kept forgetting it was there when I travelled backwards! scared
Posted By: Becky

Re: Last half of Darkness - Tomb of Zojir - 08/23/09 09:15 PM

Hi Romy -- welcome to GameBoomers! welcome And great news!
Posted By: Romy

Re: Last half of Darkness - Tomb of Zojir - 08/24/09 09:50 AM

Hi Becky,

thanks for welcome and two words more to LHoD, I know, my English is not very well, but I try my best.

These games were really special games to me. Before I played all the three games in the last 3 weeks I had no idea what to expect.

One of the best I’ve ever played - included "The Lost Crown". I was pleasantly surprised by playing "The Tomb of Zojir", I played first. And this performance for a "one-man-company" it's so impressive. The sound effects and music are subtle yet appropriately dark and creepy. I really loved the wonderful music at the beginning and at the end of this game. All, the music, sound effects and voice acting are wonderfully done. It’s a really enjoyable game.

I also really enjoyed the backgrounds, the graphics and the tiny details like burning candles, flickering electric lamps, flittering insects like flies or fireflies and flying crows, scorpions, trap door spiders etc and the different great locations. The graphics aren’t inevitably the best artwork I have ever seen, but the combination of all the scenic elements does provide some of the best atmosphere that I’ve ever experienced and I thing it plays an important part in getting through the game. Bill has done a great job.

Posted By: Becky

Re: Last half of Darkness - Tomb of Zojir - 08/24/09 01:31 PM

Hi Romy -- your English is very good! And yes, Bill is pretty remarkable. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community