GB HOMEPAGE

The Lost Crown

Posted By: opcvop

The Lost Crown - 08/19/09 02:33 PM

Hi
I would like to recommend this game, especially for those of you, who are, well, let`s put it like this : who are not teenagers anymore.
The Lost Crown was worth waiting for, they finally offered it as a download and I must say it lived up to the reviews.
And why is it better than so many other games, then ? Well, several reasons, but mostly because of the story, pure and simpel. A lot of effort has been made here to create a story and a plot, that will fascinate the player and keep him/her interested throughout the game.
So many adventure games has no real story, this is not the case here, you really want to find out what happens next in this ghostly universe.
So, if you like me have played dozens of games and you sometimes thinks they all look pretty much the same, here is one, that is refreshingly different.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Lost Crown - 08/19/09 02:40 PM

Glad you enjoyed it. I loved the game as well and looking forward to the sequel.

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Lost Crown - 08/19/09 07:25 PM

And I'm another looking forward to the sequel !!!! yay
Posted By: GBC

Re: The Lost Crown - 08/19/09 09:19 PM

Lost Crown was on the top of my favorite games list. I can't wait for the sequel.
Posted By: AnneG

Re: The Lost Crown - 08/19/09 09:59 PM

I'm glad to hear you liked it so much. I've been meaning to buy it for a while and keep putting it off. I should just do it and get it over with. Sounds like it's way worth it.
Posted By: AnnLouise

Re: The Lost Crown - 08/19/09 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: opcvop
And why is it better than so many other games, then ? Well, several reasons, but mostly because of the story, pure and simpel. A lot of effort has been made here to create a story and a plot, that will fascinate the player and keep him/her interested throughout the game.
So many adventure games has no real story, this is not the case here, you really want to find out what happens next in this ghostly universe.

Exactly! I wanted to find out what happened to the investigators after the story, and still remember some of the quirky townspeople. Along with the involving story/characters, this game truly creeped me out in places.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community