GB HOMEPAGE

Barrow Hill

Posted By: old lady

Barrow Hill - 09/05/09 12:44 PM

My heart gave a leap of joy when Amazon UK sent me an e-mail about Barrow Hill The Curse Of the Ancient Circle was being released on 29 Aug 2009,
Fantasic I thought Matt's finished his 2nd game. I then went to the shadowtor studio website to find that the new game is called Bracken Tor!
Misleading or what?
Or am I just being stupid?
Posted By: Becky

Re: Barrow Hill - 09/05/09 01:33 PM

It is difficult to keep track of release dates in various countries. I thought Barrow Hill had been released in the UK a long time ago. Is this perhaps a re-release? Maybe the jewel case version?

Re: Barrow Hill - 09/05/09 01:44 PM

Hi Becky, you'r right, it was released about 2 or 3 years ago here in the UK.
The box picture is different and the words " Curse of the Ancient Circle " added to the title so it appears to be a different game.
I've e-mailed Matt and will up-date you when I get a reply.
I'm going shopping so I may bump into him in the street happydance
Posted By: Becky

Re: Barrow Hill - 09/05/09 01:50 PM

There's nothing quite as nice as consulting the source while shopping! lol

Re: Barrow Hill - 09/05/09 04:50 PM

OK have finish very boring shopping and have had an e-mail from Matt. Barrow Hill has been up-dated for XP/Vista so that explains it, however, I do think that Amazon should state that as others who do not have a local source could think it was a new game and buy it twice. I wonder if Amazon would give you your money back if you can opened the box, loaded it in and then realised it was the same game.
Posted By: AnneG

Re: Barrow Hill - 09/05/09 04:50 PM

Originally Posted By: old lady
I'm going shopping so I may bump into him in the street happydance

I wish I could do that. lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community