GB HOMEPAGE

Pandora Directive for GOG

Posted By: plumgas

Pandora Directive for GOG - 09/12/09 08:28 AM

Gog have now released the new installer for pandora which fixes a lot of problems with the game.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Pandora Directive for GOG - 09/12/09 11:13 AM

That's good news! Thanks plumgas.
Posted By: DaveHT

Re: Pandora Directive for GOG - 09/12/09 07:36 PM

plumgas,

Do you know what issues have been fixed? I have the original disc version, but I can never get it to run on XP running VMware Workstation (My host OS is Vista, so I am running XP as virtual machine to play older games)?

Will the GOG version work?
Posted By: Adorable

Re: Pandora Directive for GOG - 09/12/09 09:03 PM

Is this the Pandora Directive game or Pandora's Box? Either one, they fit the "old" description but I couldn't tell when I went to the website.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Pandora Directive for GOG - 09/12/09 09:26 PM

Adorable, this is Pandora Directive. You can check it out Here.

Dave, they make them compatible with XP and Vista. It should work fine on your computer.

Ana wave
Posted By: plumgas

Re: Pandora Directive for GOG - 09/13/09 09:20 AM

the installer includes dos box I,m playing on vista & it plays well. the game is completely installed to hard drive so it runs much more smoothly than the cd disks.

In regard to what was fixed nothing relating to the game, gog made some errors when editing the game & some of the puzzles didn't display correctly & some of the objects had lost all the animations. It just taken this long to get it fixed.
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Pandora Directive for GOG - 09/13/09 10:51 AM

Plumgas, I didn't see anything about this on the GOG site. Does this mean I should re-download the game and reinstall it? (Have not yet started playing it.) -- How do you know the installer has been updated?
Posted By: misslilo

Re:Pandora Directive for GOG - 09/13/09 05:18 PM

Because the GOG team posted it in a thread smile
And yes, you need to re-download it.
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Pandora Directive for GOG - 09/14/09 11:31 AM

Thanks, will do! What would we do without Gameboomers to tell us these things? catrub
© 2024 GameBoomers Community