GB HOMEPAGE

Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/25/09 01:26 AM

Casebook fans rejoice! The awaited 3rd Episode entitled Casebook Episode 3: Snake in the Grass has an official release date of October 30th. yay

For new fans of the FMV series you can get the for a limited time at half off.

You can download Free Episode 0 Here.

Download Episode 1:Kidnapped here for $5.00.

Download Episode 2: The Watcher here for $7.50

Check out Episode 3: Snake in the Grass here.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

Posted By: MaG

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/25/09 01:44 AM

Thanks, Ana.
Great deal!
Posted By: Becky

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/25/09 02:38 AM

broccoli That's great. I was getting a bit worried. lol
Posted By: myopia

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/25/09 04:48 AM

Oh deep joy, Ana I just love Detective Burton - young enough to be my great-grandson but hey, an old girl can still dream! Thanks for that!
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/25/09 03:11 PM

Just downloaded and installed the free episode 0.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/25/09 05:54 PM

Just started playing episode 0 about 10 minutes into the game it crashed to the desktop. win xp, tried it quite a few times no luck. Anybode else have any trouble.
Richard
Posted By: mj2c

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/25/09 06:03 PM

If you buy from the UK are there any hidden costs? Card charges etc. We seem to get the mucky end of the stick when pricing and charges are concerned.

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/27/09 11:24 PM

mj2c -- sorry, I don't know if there is anything different why buying from the UK. You could email the developer or post in the Casebook forum about it.

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/28/09 06:19 AM

mj2c, no hidden extras, just a straight download for the stated price. I used PayPal, but any other kind of payment won't incur charges in UK.
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/28/09 07:15 AM

Even though it asks for your address where it is to be shipped, it really doesn't ship it right? I only want a digital download. Thanks to whoever answers this quickly, I have been waiting for BFG to get the watcher for so long now I have run out of patience.

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/28/09 04:01 PM

Hi Sherryah, just follow the screens and you'll get your download only (but don't tick the cd box).
Posted By: mj2c

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/28/09 06:20 PM

Thanks to Becky and myopia for your responses:-)
Posted By: bawdy

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/28/09 10:14 PM

I just bought the first two. Thanks for feeding my addiction, Ana. I hope you will pay for my rehab after the intervention! crazy

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/28/09 11:59 PM

bawdy, I perform interventions anytime and will gladly help with the rehab as well. The first step is sending me your entire game collection. lol We'll discuss step 2 after I receive the games. grin

Ana wave

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/29/09 07:40 AM

Lol Ana, you've given me a good chuckle this morning with your reply to bawdy!
Regarding areo games, I've just completed a correspondence with Arun, in which he refunded my payment because I was unable to play CB2; he also included a link to an update on my NVidia graphics. I downloaded this and hey presto it now works perfectly!
Can't thank him enough - his replies were fast and techie suggestions always intelligible. His ethical code really impressed me, too. So impressed, in fact, that I'm now on the way to order full-price Casebook 3, knowing now that it'll be playable..and by paying full price I feel that I'm contributing funds to the areo coffers by way of a thank you!

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/29/09 09:05 PM

Haha, Ana! All my games? I wouldn't want to be held responsible if you got a hernia trying to lift them!

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/29/09 10:43 PM

My son works for UPS, he can move and stack boxes for me, no problem. grin

Ana lol
Posted By: Mary

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/29/09 11:37 PM

Can someone please tell me what kind of video card I need for these games. I think I'm still working with a 64MB nVidia.

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/29/09 11:55 PM

Mary, you may want to ask if your card is okay in Glitches or email the developer with your info.

Did you try the free version and see if it runs?
Posted By: GBC

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/30/09 09:56 AM

Thanks Ana, I love these games. As for Detective Burton hearts
Posted By: Mary

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/30/09 12:11 PM

No, Ana, I haven't; I'll give it a go.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 09/30/09 08:51 PM

Sorry, Ana, UPS won't come this far north to my igloo to pick them up. heh
Posted By: IAmRubber

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 10/02/09 02:20 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm a developer on Casebook and thought you might enjoy seeing previews of a few scenes from the upcoming Episode III.

The first video shows Detective Burton going to see the young man who's seemingly responsible for a brutal murder in the local chapel.

Casebook Episode III Preview 1

The second video contains spoilers if you haven't already played Ep2. It shows Detective Burton confronting an old nemesis.

Casebook Episode III Preview 2

I hope you folks enjoy it!

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 10/02/09 02:24 AM

Thanks Iamrubber! Good to see you.

Ana wave

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 10/02/09 05:33 AM

Thanks for those treats IAmRubber, am looking forward to the happy release of Casebook3 even more!

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 10/02/09 12:59 PM

Welcome to GameBoomers IAmRubber! welcome

How can a man be so creepy while wearing such a silly hat? He's sending shivers down my spine. lol

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 10/05/09 10:38 AM

I have been waiting for Casebook 2 to come to BFG or other game portals. Any news when this will happen?

Also one more question, I went to buy Casebook 2 at the game designers website and it does say digital download but also asks where to ship the CD. Will they really ship a CD to my address? I only want a digital download. Is there a demo for Watcher, so I can be sure it will play on my computer?

Thanks in advance whomever answers this question.

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 10/05/09 11:40 AM

Sherryah, you can write BigFish and express an interest in getting Casebook 2 bumped up the list.

I believe it is just a download and not a CD.

Ana wave

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 10/05/09 12:16 PM

Sherryah -- instead of demos for each episode, Casebook has a free "mini" episode. I would think that if your computer "likes" the free episode, you could probably get Watcher to run as well. thumbsup

Re: Casebook Episode 3 Release Date and 50% Off Casebook 1 and 2 - 10/05/09 06:56 PM

That is re-assuring because the free game did work with my computer. Yea! Thank you Becky and Ana thanks for suggestion about writing BFG.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community