GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----EDIT---EDIT---EDIT

Posted By: Chief

GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----EDIT---EDIT---EDIT - 10/14/09 01:35 PM

fall Yes, it's Giveaway time again. fall

GameBoomers will be giving away 5 copies of the game Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy , courtesy of HER Interactive yay bravo

To visit the game website, click HERE

To view some screenshots, click HERE

To look at a Trailer and a Demo, click HERE and HERE

To enter the drawing, send an E-MAIL (please no PMs) to me (e-mail address in my profile).

Put the word "Nancy" in the e-mail subject line and include your GameBoomers MEMBER name in the body of the mail.

Entries must be submitted by Sunday the 18th of October 2009 at 9:00PM Eastern Daylight Saving Time.

The winners will be announced on Monday the 19th. thumbsup

Only one entry per registered member.

All are welcome to enter.

A BIG thanks to HER Interactive for making this Giveaway possible.

Good luck. luck

Chief wave

EDIT : Here is a new information concerning the way to enter the Giveaway.

Please post here first in this topic (saying that you are IN) and then send your e-mail to my e-mail
address seen in my profile.

I'll post only if I do not get an e-mail from a member that said he/she is
IN.

**** For this Giveaway ONLY, if you have already sent your e-mail and think that all is OK, no need
to post to say you are IN or to resend an another e-mail. ****

Thanks for your cooperation. fall

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 01:38 PM

WooHoo! yay Thanks Chief and Her Interactive! Good luck everyone!

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 01:39 PM

Thanks, Her Interactive and Chief.

luck to you all. wave
Posted By: Kate Anne

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 01:46 PM

Chief

I sent my e-mail. Thanks to you Chief, GameBoomers, and Her Interactive for this great game GIVEAWAY.
Posted By: Becky

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 02:19 PM

Looks good! Many thanks to all involved. grin
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 03:08 PM

Hi Chief,
Thanks for a chance to win again
kathy
Posted By: Darlene

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 03:24 PM

wave Thanks, Chief! I'm in!

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 03:31 PM

And a very good start. fall

Chief wave
Posted By: Tomer

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 03:33 PM

Thanks - sent my mail smile
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 03:48 PM

Just sent mine in, Chief. Thanks to HerInteractive and Gameboomers and all involved. That screen shot reminds me of Treasure in a Royal Tower...one of my favorite ND's.

Good luck to all! smile
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 03:52 PM

Oh! Nancy Drew I gotta have it! Sending in my entry right now. Thanks Chief and Her Interactive for the chance. I've been having Nancy Drew Withdrawals...
Posted By: Newgames

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 04:00 PM

Sent the email

Thank you Chief and HER Interactive for the giveaway.

Posted By: connie

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 04:01 PM

Just sent my entry in. Good luck to all who enter. Thanks Chief, Gameboomers, and Her Interactive. wave

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 04:09 PM

Newgames, please recend an e-mail. Did not get the one you sent.

Thanks.

Chief wave
Posted By: Krakeli

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 04:21 PM

Sent the email!

Posted By: smitty145

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 04:43 PM

Thanks Chief! Just sent email happydance
Thanks to HER Interactive.....and Gameboomers smile

Posted By: monbron

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 05:01 PM

Thanks chief and Her Interactive I've put my request in!!
Monica luck especially me..........
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 05:04 PM

Goodluck to everyone. Love the Nancy drew games. This is great. Thanks to everyone involed. Vicki
Posted By: flutist

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 05:17 PM

Just sent you an e-mail Chief.

Thanks to all.

Bets
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 06:09 PM

I sent mine in and thanks Chief, Her Interactive and Gameboomers for another "goodie".
Love, Betty Lou
OOPS - it bounced back so I sent it again with hopefully the correct email address now....if you did not get it please advise me and thanks
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 08:22 PM

HI Chief
My email is on the way. Good luck everyone and thanks to all who are involved.

Cathy bravo
Posted By: Leeana

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 08:37 PM

Thank-You Chief, got my fingers crossed, and to my fellow boomies I wish you all Good-Luck also smile
Posted By: boomerang

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 10:09 PM

Entry is in. Here's hoping!
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 10:11 PM

This is so awesome. another give-a-way!!!I'm going to pass since i just won Rightous Kill 2 and by the way, i played the demo to Nancy and just bought it this morning and it is a really cool game from what i see so far. Good luck to the people who enter and thank you chief and HER Interactive. Keep up the great give-a-ways. You're all the best....
Lynnypoo2 happydance
Posted By: Lise

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 10:32 PM

Hoping
Posted By: VHLMagic

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/14/09 10:54 PM

Thank You Chief and gameBoomers and of course her Interactive for this chance. Good Luck to all.:)

Just sent my e-mail in.
Posted By: amlamb

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 12:29 AM

HI Chief,
I'm in. Thanks to Her Interactive and everyone involved.

Good luck to everyone.

I love having a chance to win at these give-aways. fall
Posted By: glozza

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 12:47 AM

Hi Chief,
Email sent.Thanks to you ,Her Interactive & Game boomers for this chance to win.Good luck to everyone & ME
Glozza happydance

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 01:06 AM

glozza, I did not get your e-mail.

Please send another one.

Chief wave
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 01:18 AM

Just entered hoping to be lucky tho never won anything on here so far.
Thanks for the chance tho.
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 03:22 AM

OH GOODIE, GOODIE!
Thanx to all who bring us these opportunities!!!!
broccoli yay bravo
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 08:37 AM

I'm in to. Thanks Chief and Her Interactive!
Posted By: Volkana

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 09:55 AM

Just send an email. Thanks Chief!
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 12:33 PM

Hi Chief, I'm in too.
Thanks. wave
Posted By: Air Navy

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 01:36 PM

Thanks Chief and Her Interactive. I'm in. Have a great day. smile
Posted By: GBC

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 03:50 PM

Thanks Chief and Her Interactive. I'm in. smile
Posted By: AnneG

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 05:04 PM

Thank you, Chief and Her Interactive! laugh
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 05:14 PM

Thanks Everyone,
I'm in
Posted By: Molly

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 05:16 PM

Thanks chief I'm in
Posted By: Jarkeld

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 06:20 PM

Email sent. Good luck everyone!
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 06:49 PM

I'll pass on this one. Good luck to all.
Posted By: barlouwin

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 07:20 PM

I have sent mine.
Thank you
Posted By: DoreenS

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/15/09 07:47 PM

Thanks Chief and HER. smile
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/16/09 10:54 AM

Thanks HerInteractive and Chief wave

linda happydance
Posted By: jody319

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/16/09 01:50 PM

Thanks to HI and to you,
chief, representing GB'S

Jody
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/16/09 02:20 PM

WooHoo what a great opportunity to play a great game. yay

Thanks Chief, Her Interactive and Gameboomers!!!

I'm in!!! luck good luck everybody!!!

wave
Nan
Posted By: Raj

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 12:59 AM

Hey...Cooooool!

Thanks Chief and HER Interactive! thanks

luck everyone!!

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 02:09 AM

Hello Raj. If you sent an e-mail, I did not get it.

Please send another one.

Chief wave
Posted By: hamer

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 03:08 AM

Awesome that these giveaways happen here....thanx
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 03:44 AM

Did you get my email Chief?

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 04:04 AM

Hello Sherryah. No, sorry to say.

Chief

EDIT: Yes, yes, I have it. It was sent Wednesday. I was thinking a few second ago.
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 08:55 AM

Hi Chief,

Thanks for the giveaway and Her Interactive as well!

Been away and seems I came back just at the right time smile
Posted By: Butcher

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 09:17 AM

Just sent mine, thanks for another great giveaway, good luck everyone.

Spyros
Posted By: JennyP

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 10:21 AM

ooh, what a treat, just sent my email - thanks Chief for holding the draw
Posted By: menahune

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 11:25 AM

thanks Chief,and HerInteractive for another great giveaway ... I sent my email on Wednesday the 14th and have just realized I should have sent a message here as well.

I noticed that some email message were not received, so could you let me know please if you have mine

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 03:52 PM

EDIT : Here is a new information concerning the way to enter the Giveaway.

Please post here first in this topic (saying that you are IN) and then send your e-mail to my e-mail
address seen in my profile.

I'll post only if I do not get an e-mail from a member that said he/she is
IN.

If you already sent your entry and think that all is OK, no need to post or send another e-mail.

Thanks for your cooperation. fall

Posted By: Becky

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 04:57 PM

Thanks Chief! yes
Posted By: Kootsie

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 05:06 PM

Woo Hoo! Love ND and HI AAAAAAAAND thanks Chief and Her Interactive!

I sent mine in...good luck friends

Kootsie

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 05:10 PM

Thank you Chief
Posted By: Krakeli

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 05:51 PM

did you get mine?

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 06:02 PM

I sure did Krakeli.

I presently have 64 entries and it will be a good Giveaway participation. yay

Thanks everyone. thanks

Chief wave
Posted By: orchid girl

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 06:54 PM

Sent an e-mail ages ago, didn't post here until now. Didn't know we should.
smile

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 07:04 PM

orchid girl, I added an Edit about that just today and I have your e-mail.

We all should get it right for the next Giveaway. thumbsup

Chief wave
Posted By: joanie39

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 07:51 PM

WoW! I just saw this Nancy Drew Giveaway! I love her. Thanks Chief. My puter wasn't available for about a week and am so happy I didn't miss out on this chance to win. Thanks so much Chief! I will e-mail shortly.
Posted By: cazziejoe

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----EDIT---EDIT---EDIT - 10/17/09 10:33 PM

I'm in!
cazziejoe
Posted By: PATSY

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 11:10 PM

I'm in. Thanks Chief and all who makes these giveaways possible.Its so much fun, win or lose.
Posted By: Major Pixel

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/17/09 11:59 PM

I sent one too. Good luck everyone!

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/18/09 12:20 AM

Hi Chief, This curious mind always wondered how is the winners chosen by email? I enter these contests and never understood how the winners are chosen. Unless it is a secret, can you please tell us? Thanks in advance.
Posted By: The Cynic

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/18/09 12:29 AM

I'm IN!

Cheers
Posted By: oldman

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----EDIT---EDIT---EDIT - 10/18/09 01:41 AM

I'm in and I've already sent the email. Hope all is well.

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----EDIT---EDIT---EDIT - 10/18/09 02:15 AM

Sherryah, this is the way I proceed.

I already have a sheet of paper ready with 50 squares on it.

When I get an e-mail, (that is my proof that I have an entry and then I transfert it in a special folder that I have created in my e-mail box to have all the entries in one place), I write down the name of the member in one of the squares.

Come the drawing, I cut all the squares and put them in a bowl and then ask my wife to do the drawing.

And I always draw a few extra names in case someone decides not to take the game for different reason as it already happened a few times.

If you have other questions, I will be happy to answer them.

Chief wave
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----EDIT---EDIT---EDIT - 10/18/09 04:20 AM

Hi Chief,
I am in. I sent my e-mail last wed. to I need to send it again.?
kathy
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----EDIT---EDIT---EDIT - 10/18/09 05:30 AM

I'm IN !!! yay
Posted By: Yuri_Hyuga24

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----EDIT---EDIT---EDIT - 10/18/09 05:43 AM

Hi Chief,

I'm in and I just sent my e-mail.

I hope you got it?

Thanks,

Yuri

Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/18/09 01:01 PM

I sent my eMail on 10/15/09.

I'll check back later to see if I have to send it again.
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/18/09 01:20 PM

Sending my e-mail. Thanks to Chief, GameBoomers, and Her Interactive for another great game giveaway.

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/18/09 01:37 PM

All is OK for everyone. Good luck. thumbsup

Chief wave
Posted By: kaki

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/18/09 01:46 PM

Thanks Chief! I'm in too.
Posted By: Leeana

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/18/09 01:49 PM

Me too, Im in ... Thanking all... Chief ... herinteractive ... Mag and to all my boomie friends ... Good Luck to all
Posted By: challis3

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/18/09 04:00 PM

Thanks chief- I'm in!
Posted By: Carrie

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/18/09 06:39 PM

I'm IN too.

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/18/09 06:50 PM

Carrie, I did not get your e-mail.

Please send me another one. Thanks.

Chief wave

EDIT: got it.

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----EDIT---EDIT---EDIT - 10/18/09 07:48 PM

Thanks Chief, now my curiosity has been appeased. I wondered if it wasn't something like that. smile
Posted By: chesnut

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----EDIT---EDIT---EDIT - 10/18/09 09:56 PM

I'm in and think my email went through. If you don't see my entry let me know.

chesnut
Posted By: lilkim55

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----GIVEAWAY - 10/18/09 11:42 PM

Hi Chief, I am IN. all ready sent an E-mail the other day. lilkim55 Lillian
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----EDIT---EDIT---EDIT - 10/19/09 01:55 AM

oops never responded here sent my email

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----EDIT---EDIT---EDIT - 10/19/09 02:52 AM

Cocoa, I have your e-mail along with 73 others.

So, I am sure I have all that was sent.

See you all tomorrow for the name of the winners. yay

And again, thanks all for your participation. thumbsup

Chief wave

Re: GIVEAWAY----Nancy Drew: Warning at Waverly Academy----EDIT---EDIT---EDIT - 10/19/09 03:33 PM

The winners of this Giveaway are announced HERE

Congratulations to the winners.

Chief wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community