GB HOMEPAGE

I'm Confused About Agon

Posted By: joanieS

I'm Confused About Agon - 11/16/09 04:29 PM

I bought the Big Fish game "Agon the London Scene" sometime ago. Apparently, this was the first 3 chapters of a larger game? Been waiting for BF to offer more of this game because I want to purchase it. I think "The Sword of Toledo" is the next part??? Or, are there more chapters to buy in the London Scene portion. I notice that The London Scene and the Sword of Toledo have two different publishers so I am lost here. If I want to purchase the WHOLE of the game that starts with "The London Scene", what am I looking for?
Posted By: Carla

Re: I'm Confused About Agon - 11/16/09 04:49 PM

I don't know about the Big Fish one Joanie, but if you want to play all the 4 chapters you have to buy
Agon Mysterious Codex, that includes London ,Lapland and Madagascar scenes and Sword of Toledo, that is chapter 4.
Basically the first 3 chapters are bind together in Mysterious Codex and Sword of Toledo is on its own.
Hope this helps!
wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: I'm Confused About Agon - 11/16/09 05:29 PM

You might email Big Fish about getting the 2nd and 3rd chapters. They may be planning to release them soon.
Posted By: joanieS

Re: I'm Confused About Agon - 11/18/09 09:18 PM

Thanks, Jenny. That was a good idea. BF has replied and they don't have any plans at this time.
Maybe I will add this game to my existing Interact order for the new Dark Fall game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community