GB HOMEPAGE

Dreamcatcher games is slow to send me my game

Posted By: indyjonesfan

Dreamcatcher games is slow to send me my game - 12/14/09 01:11 AM

I ordered Treasure Island on December 9th and I've sent two emails asking when will they ship my game, but I haven't received a response. How long should I wait for them to respond and ship my game? If they don't ship it soon will I receive it by Christmas?

Thanks Gameboomers Community!
Posted By: Becky

Re: Dreamcatcher games is slow to send me my game - 12/14/09 01:39 AM

Indyjonesfan -- the game just released, and The Adventure Company is in Canada. Are you in the US? It's our experience that sometimes it takes longer for the games to make it over the border for some reason.

Re: Dreamcatcher games is slow to send me my game - 12/14/09 01:44 AM

I just updated my profile to show that I live in the United States. I had no idea the adventure company was in Canada. Thank you for your quick response. I guess I will have to wait a little longer. tired
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Dreamcatcher games is slow to send me my game - 12/14/09 01:58 AM

Their site says it won't be shipped until December 18.
https://dreamcatchergames.3dcartstores.com/

Treasure Island (SHIPS DEC.18)
$19.99
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Dreamcatcher games is slow to send me my game - 12/14/09 02:04 AM

It has been my experience that The Adventure Company/Dreamcatcher does not ship the individual orders on new releases until they have shipped out all their retail obligations. That is evident with Interact having already received and shipped this game.

The game I believe was released on the 10th and is "In Stock" at The Adventure Company but like Jenny100's link shows not to be shipped until the 18th. Even though The Adventure Company/DreamCatcher is based in Canada when I buy a game from them it almost always is shipped from Minnesota or Wisconsin (can't remember which)

You can also log into your account at TAC and it will tell you if the game has shipped.

Re: Dreamcatcher games is slow to send me my game - 12/14/09 02:07 AM

I could have missed that date on the website, but I think someone else on gameboomers said that they received theirs or had it shipped recently from dreamcatcher. Anyway thanks for checking for me. I hope the game is worth the wait. smile
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: Dreamcatcher games is slow to send me my game - 12/14/09 10:14 PM

indyjonesfan,

I have been wondering about that too. I was one of the lucky winners of this game, but haven't received it yet. I have been wondering when they will send it. I am sure it will be worth the wait!
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Dreamcatcher games is slow to send me my game - 12/14/09 10:18 PM

Years ago I always used the Adventure Co...

<BUT> Found they ship too slow...What ever the reason...I was not happy...

So now I have been ordering from Interact for two years now...They are fast & on time.. :yay12:
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Dreamcatcher games is slow to send me my game - 12/15/09 02:50 PM

Darleen03, you are so right about Interact..it is like they just Zap it into my mailbox! Fastest shipping Ever.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community