GB HOMEPAGE

BFG "Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches " now available!

Posted By: katbear50

BFG "Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches " now available! - 02/21/10 09:21 AM

Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches
is now available @ BFG for $6.99
what an awesome game that was!
Posted By: Iva

Re: BFG "Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches " now available! - 02/21/10 10:04 AM

I played it, loved it and recommend it to everyone!
Posted By: Robertson

Re: BFG "Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches " now available! - 02/21/10 10:14 AM

The milieu of Welsh legends is unusual within a game, and offers information we don’t often see. The overall story is intriguing, complex and detailed, with excellent writing. It took me 25 hours of playing time! Highly recommended.

Robertson
Posted By: Becky

Re: BFG "Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches " now available! - 02/21/10 10:52 AM

That's a great deal!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches - Now on BigFish for 6.99 - 02/21/10 03:24 PM

You can download Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches here.

For a review by Gremlin click here.

For a walkthrough by MaG click here.

Quote:
Jump into this Adventure game and explore a haunted farmstead in Wales called Ty Pryderi! Chris has been asked to house-sit, and is while the Sullivan's take their daughter Rhiannon away for a break. Rhiannon has been severely psychologically affected by strange supernatural happenings at Ty Pryderi, however, her parents think it is just teenage angst. Discover dark secrets in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches!

Spooky atmosphere
Perplexing puzzles
Explore a haunted farmstead!
Check out our Blog Walkthrough
Get the Strategy Guide !

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: marie

Re: Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches - Now on BigFish for 6.99 - 02/21/10 09:05 PM

That was such a great game to play, but I did sell it so its nice to hear that BFG has it so if I get the itch to play it again I can happydance
Posted By: AmunPtah

Re: Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches - Now on BigFish for 6.99 - 02/22/10 07:04 PM

I agree. Excellent atmosphere. Its great that it is for sale over at Shadow Tor Studios as well, as I think it dovetails quite well with Jonathan's games, and Matt Clark's Barrow Hill especially!
Posted By: cruise02

Re: Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches - Now on BigFish for 6.99 - 02/26/10 02:12 AM

Awww - and I paid $35 + tax for this game at the local GameStop during Christmas Week of 2008!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community