GB HOMEPAGE

Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99

Posted By: Barry

Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 02/27/10 04:01 PM

Hi all,

I got an email from the adventure Shop mentioning this deal. Individually all 3 would be 65.00 but they now have all 3 bundled for 29.99. (EDITED Out Link by BrownEyedTigre, please use the shortcut on the top of the forum, GameBoomers gets credit if you purchase through our link. Thanks!)

Enjoy,

Barry
Posted By: Becky

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 02/27/10 06:02 PM

Woa! Thanks for the heads up.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 02/27/10 11:26 PM

Great deal!
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 02/27/10 11:57 PM

This is a great deal. I loved the first game and I have been thinking about picking up the third game so this makes it easy. thanks
Posted By: oldman

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 02/28/10 09:12 PM

Does anyone have a telephone number for Adventure Shop customer service? I keep getting an error message everytime I try to pay for this item and when I emailed them they responded with:
Quote:
We apologize for the difficulties you experienced when trying to purchase from our site.
Unfortunately - like with other internet applications - temporary problems with the payment service can occur for reasons outside our influence. We have not recieved your order, so please try again at a later time.

which basically means stuff happens try again.
Posted By: Lundar

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 03/01/10 04:15 AM

I also have been having serious problems trying to pay for this item at the website. I got exactly the same cut and paste word for word email response to my problems. Its like they are saying we are not going to really handle your problem and we will just cut and paste an email reply for you. I sent them another email but they just might send another cut and paste email from their pile of lets not really help the customer actually buy from our website and lets just frustrate them by not actually solving the problem.

This problem occurred yesterday as well as today! They are nothing like the excellent customer service that Big Fish excels at. Big Fish does not take the cut and paste way of helping someone out. Sorry for the frustration, but their lack of customer service skills was unexpected when all the help they can give is by utilizing a cut and paste mentality. The problems still continue at least for me as I just checked again.

I really wanted to buy the Runaway trilogy!
Posted By: Damon

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 03/01/10 01:01 PM

Hi to All,

We encountered problems with our billing solutions this Weekend.
We will work it out today and we will extend the offer until the end of the week.
I'll keep you posted once we will have "Bibit" by RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) fully operational.

Please accept our sincere apologies.

Damon
Posted By: MaG

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 03/01/10 01:06 PM

Thanks Damon! wave

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 03/01/10 01:13 PM

Thanks Damon!

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 03/01/10 07:34 PM

Hi to all,

It works, finally.

I hope that you will enjoy this special offer.

Damon

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 03/01/10 08:55 PM

Thank you Damon I am downloading as I type.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 03/01/10 08:58 PM

Thanks Damon! wave
Posted By: Lundar

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 03/01/10 10:48 PM

Hi:

Sorry for the frustration earlier. Good to know that there is someone there checking up on things. I just got frustrated from the cut and paste emails that were sent out to some customers. At least Damon is actually talking to us versus cutting and pasting a response.

Thanks again for your help. I appreciate it.

Posted By: Melia

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 03/02/10 02:39 AM

Thanks for the info. I got the games today. I already had 1 and 2 but 3 in combo with them was cheaper than getting it alone. I'm downloading 3 right now.

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 03/02/10 09:08 AM

Hi to All,

We have extended the offer until the end of the week.
We will have a new offer next week-end.

In order to support GameBoomers and its community, please make sure that you are using the affiliate link below:
http://adventureshop.gamesplanet.com/?affiliate=GameBoomers

Thanks,

Damon

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 03/04/10 12:26 AM

Has anyone had trouble with Runaway 1 on windows 7? I'm waiting for another reply from Adventure Shop. They sent me a fix in the form of the copy protection driver update (whatever it's called) and my windows 7 won't accept the copy protection driver. I'm getting a little frustrated myself. Maybe a warning about compatability for windows7 would have been nice. I know I'm griping on the wrong board but adventure shop doesn't have an outlet for me to vent.

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 03/04/10 12:50 AM

Runaway 1 is an older game that came out in 2003. It is hard to expect these older games will run on all new OS especially an OS that just came out.

Perhaps Glitches can help you, that is a better forum to discuss it in.

Ana luck
Posted By: lexxy

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 03/05/10 12:21 AM

That is in fact a great deal, however I have one and two, retail boxed, and I am holding out hope that #3 will be released in boxed version one of these days...one can only hope.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Adventure Shop Offering all 3 Runaway games for 29.99 - 03/05/10 05:45 AM

I too am hoping for a disk version.

It seems strange to me that after retailing the first two in disk version, the third might only be offered via download think

Especially given that the "third" is actually the continuation of the unfinished second !! woozy

© 2024 GameBoomers Community