GB HOMEPAGE

Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games

Posted By: JasonC

Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games - 04/14/10 04:22 PM

Hello All,

My name is Jason and I am from Mamba Games - publishers of Black Mirror 2! I wanted to keep you all up todate and the product and where everything is at!

So, the really great news is that BMII is actually in production and the copies will be arriving in around a weeks time smile

Bad News : the release date is now been moved back just 1 week - so new release date is : 7th May 2010.

Also, the download version will be available on 7th May from the Mamba Games Website. You can also purchase full copies and we can ship to the US also.

The game is really great and we are really pleased with it, sure you will all be too!

Any questions then please free to ask.

Thanks a lot.
Jason
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games - 04/14/10 04:23 PM

welcome to GameBoomers Jason. We are looking forward to this much anticipated game.

Ana wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games - 04/14/10 04:27 PM

Hi Jason, welcome to GameBoomers.

There are a lot of members here looking forward to playing Black Mirror II. Thanks for the update!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games - 04/14/10 04:47 PM

Hi JasonC smile

Really, REALLY looking forward to your new Black Mirror !!!!

yay yay yay

Cheers.

Mad thumbsup

Re: Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games - 04/14/10 04:56 PM

Thanks All, glad you are!

Wait until you see Gray Matter wink
Posted By: Becky

Re: Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games - 04/14/10 06:43 PM

Hi JasonC -- welcome! :spring:

Speaking of Gray Matter -- should we believe the September release date we're starting to see?

Re: Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games - 04/14/10 07:04 PM

Hello!

RE: Gray Matter - yes release date is a firm 24th September - there will be some big news regarding Gray Matter in the next couple of weeks - I will keep you all posted.

Jason

Re: Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games - 04/14/10 07:43 PM

Thank you JasonC! wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games - 04/14/10 09:50 PM

Hi, Jason!

Welcome to GAMEBOOMERS! There are many members here (myself included) just chomping at the bit to play "Black Mirror 2" because we enjoyed the first one so much. Will you also be shipping copies to Canadian retail and online outlets?

Thanks!

Susan
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games - 04/14/10 09:56 PM

welcome Jason!

Like Susie said Black Mirror has a ton of fans here at Gameboomers. Thank you for giving us the great news. happydance

Re: Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games - 04/15/10 06:56 PM

Hi, We wont be personally doing this, this comes down to finding a US publisher, your best bet would be purchase direct from our website and also please remember that a digital version will also be available from our website from 7th May!

Hope this helps!

Jason

Re: Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games - 04/15/10 07:37 PM

A digital download for those of us who are impatient. (Like me. lol)
Posted By: zak

Re: Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games - 04/15/10 09:55 PM

Good news is the download price gonna be the same? cause alot of time in europe we get burned with higher prices in euro.

Re: Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games - 04/16/10 06:31 AM

The digital price will be paid in GBP so will be the same as retail.

Hope this helps!

Jason
Posted By: venus

Re: Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games - 04/18/10 09:17 PM

welcome Jason, and thanks for the info on Black Mirror 2! I've already pre-ordered it, and I'm really looking forward to playing it!

Originally Posted By: JasonC
RE: Gray Matter - yes release date is a firm 24th September - there will be some big news regarding Gray Matter in the next couple of weeks - I will keep you all posted.

And I'm especially excited about this! Can't wait to hear the news!!! yay
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Official Black Mirror 2 Thread/Mamba Games - 04/18/10 09:49 PM

Hi, Jason!

Thanks for your response. If "Black Mirror 2" won't be distributed to any Canadian retailers, I'll keep checking to see if online retailers like amazon.ca will import it. If not, I guess I'll either order it from Interact or download it from your website.

Susan
© 2024 GameBoomers Community