GB HOMEPAGE

Black Mirror 2 - - website in english

Posted By: Carla

Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/07/10 05:33 PM

Today is the great day! Black Mirror 2 finally has been released, and the official website, which until few days ago was only in german, is finally in english too, packed with interesting clues.
You can enjoy it HERE.

:mother:
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Black Mirror 2 website in english - 05/07/10 05:36 PM

WooHoo! Thanks Carla!

Ana wave
Posted By: Chief

Re: Black Mirror 2 website in english - 05/07/10 05:48 PM

Thanks Carla. bravo

Chief wave
Posted By: marie

Re: Black Mirror 2 website in english - 05/07/10 06:00 PM

I'm still see and hearing the site in Germam Carls. Hmm think
Posted By: Mad

Re: Black Mirror 2 website in english - 05/07/10 06:48 PM

Me too - but my computer doesn't seem able to handle the site anyway.
The sound is all broken up eek

But nice to be given the info - Thanks, Carla thumbsup
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Black Mirror 2 website in english - 05/07/10 07:05 PM

HI Marie
When you click on the above link,the first part (advertising) is in german. Wait a couple of minutes and another screen will load. Look up in the top left hand corner and you will see a british flag. Click on it and the english version will load. Have fun.
Cathy

Mad... I had the same problem with the sound breaking up in the beginning.
Just do as I suggested and all should be well.
Posted By: jody319

Re: Black Mirror 2 website in english - 05/07/10 08:27 PM

Oh thank you thank you, Carla. And I looked at the English website just after I got the email that says it has been SHIPPED!

Have a wonderful Mother's Day yourself...me, also Grandmother's Day I reckon!

Hope I won't be tapping my foot too much in anticipation while the grands are here...also luckily I won't be watching for the mailman either, as it will be Sunday!

Jody
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/07/10 09:33 PM

thanks for posting this Carla. happydance

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/07/10 10:04 PM

Thank you Cathy1 for explaining how to fix it! wink
Happy Mother's Day everyone, in UK we had it already in March, enjoy Black Mirror!

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/08/10 12:57 AM

I tried again, Cathy1, and this time did reach and watch the actual trailer, but the sound continued to break up and stutter all the way through it.
Headache stuff rolleyes
However, what I saw looked extremely enticing devilchili
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/08/10 03:41 AM

Does anyone know if there will be a demo for the game? Thanks in advance whomever answers.

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/08/10 03:30 PM

There is a german demo Sherry. I asked the same question on another post about an english demo.
No reply yet though. Emailed Jason a few minutes ago. Will let you know the response.

Cathy

HEY Mad
Have you tried updating your audio and video drivers lately.
That may help.

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/08/10 05:41 PM

Unfortunately no demo in english for the moment, we'll keep you posted if they decide to release one in the future wink
Posted By: Abaddon

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/09/10 10:08 PM

Just finished it, really enjoyed the story can't wait for the next one
Posted By: mission

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/10/10 02:21 AM

Glad that it is finally out, I've been waiting for the sequel for a long time..
Posted By: marie

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/10/10 07:25 PM

cathy1,I'm just getting the german trailer, when I click on the flag the only thing I get is a quick flash of something that looks like a key hole and then just the house and the music. Thanks for trying to help.
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/11/10 02:44 AM

I am excited about this game. I enjoyed the last Black Mirror and haven't been playing many adventure games this past few months. I am looking forward to getting back to another good adventure. Will be buying this very soon. Thank you for the information.
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/11/10 05:55 PM

I got everything in English except the making off videos were in German.
Posted By: ces

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/11/10 06:09 PM

Oh! it's been way too long since I've been here! I didn't know about this - just ordered it!

Yay!!!

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/12/10 05:26 PM

Hi Marie
Do you have a high speed internet connection ?
Maybe you just have to wait a bit longer for the whole page to load.
Posted By: rmelone

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/13/10 12:49 PM

Hi,

Maybe someone answered this question - Will this game be available in stores in the U.S. and, if so, when? Or will it only be available on the Internet?

Thanks,

Robert
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/13/10 12:57 PM

Robert

Interact has the Import right now.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/13/10 02:21 PM

Robert -- I am not aware of any current plans to release the game in North America.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/13/10 02:44 PM

Becky, Dave has the game at Interact ready to ship. I just ordered it.

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/13/10 02:58 PM

Dave always has our games for us! praise I meant that I don't know of any current plans for a North American publisher to release the game to brick and mortar stores in North America.
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/13/10 06:40 PM

I wonder why they aren't planning to do this (bring it to North America) since the first one was released here and was popular. I loved the first one and really want to play this one but $30.00 is too expensive for me. I think I remember that the first one was $19.99 when it was first released.

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/13/10 07:50 PM

I just called my EB games store here in Canada and they said to phone back on Friday. They should have it in by then. It's listed in their computer so that's a good start.

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/13/10 08:02 PM

Woa, Cathy! When you go and pick it up, let us know who the North American publisher is!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/13/10 08:15 PM

My guess is that it will still be Mamba. Lace Mamba, their distribution company, has offices in Los Angeles for Global distribution so I would not be surprised if it will appear here as well.

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/13/10 10:02 PM

I second what Ana said, I'm sure will be Lace Mamba, they were talking about global acquisition of the game, and they have offices in London, Paris and L.A.
wave

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/14/10 07:41 PM

Hi again
I called EB games back but they haven't gotten the game in yet. They said to try again on Monday.
I can't afford it anyway. It's $40 for the game plus all the taxes and $5.50 for the bus (there and back). cry Maybe someone else will know the answer to your question (about the distributor).

Cathy duh
Posted By: kjos

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/14/10 08:14 PM

Cathy1
Can't just order it from Interact.
Richard

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/14/10 08:18 PM

Cathy1,

Wow, $40.00? I thought the game was $30.00 and that is too high for me. It looks like a great game. What a disappointment because I loved the first one and was really looking forward to playing this one. Wonder why it is priced so high? I think Black Mirror 1 was $19.99. Guess I will have to wait awhile and hope that I can find a used copy of it.
Posted By: Teddo

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/14/10 09:53 PM

I just went ahead and ordered it from Interact. I've been playing casual games for a long, long time and this is the first real adventure game I've bought in ages. Thought I deserved a treat. I'm assuming this Black Mirror is as good as the last one. Teddo
Posted By: kjos

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/14/10 10:10 PM

Teddo,
Just finished Black mirror 2,what a wonderful game well worth the price. You won't regret ordering it. I had to use the WT but you might not need it. Good thing you can skip the puzzles some are quite hard. long game to. I think it's better than the first one.
Richard

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/15/10 03:20 AM

"I think it's better than the first one."

Wow !! Must be good, then !! tomato tomato tomato

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/15/10 05:22 PM

A friend of mine is playing it right now and she is going to give it to me when she is done. rah broccoli

Cathy happydance
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/15/10 11:12 PM

Just got the word from Dave Friday mine was shipped from Interact. Great to hear the game is better than Mirror 1.

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/17/10 12:28 AM

Lucky you! Sounds like a great game and being able to skip some of the puzzles is a real plus in my book.
Posted By: Bohiker

Re: Black Mirror 2 - - website in english - 05/19/10 11:05 PM

I watched the trailer. As reported, the sound would break up. This was because the trailer would play faster than the download speed.I did enjoy it, and am now shopping for the game. I have played Black mirror several times, and enjoy it every time.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community