GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY

Posted By: Chief

GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 05:38 PM

:summer:Giveaway Time Again

rahGameBoomers will be giving away 5 COPIES of the game Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister , courtesy of HER Interactive.

To get a very good idea about the game, have a look HERE where you will find a Trailer, a Demo, Screenshots and other valuable information. bravo

To enter the drawing, please post here first to say you are in and then send me an E-Mail using my e-mail address in my profile. Please no PMs.

Put the word "Nancy" in the e-mail subject line and include your GameBoomers MEMBER name in the body of the mail.

Entries must be submitted by Monday, the 28th June 2010 , at 9:00PM Eastern Daylight Saving Time. thumbsup

The winners will be announced on Tuesday, the 29th June 2010. yay

Only one entry per registered member.

All are WELCOME to enter.

Thanks to Ana for contacting the publisher and sending the copies of the game to the winners. flowers

A BIG THANKS to HER Interactive for making this Giveaway possible.

luck

Chief wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 05:45 PM

yay Thanks to Her Interactive, Chief and Ana.

Send in your names, gamers all. luck
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 06:01 PM

WooHoo! Good luck everyone and thanks Chief!

Ana wave
Posted By: Becky

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 06:08 PM

Another good one! Thanks to Chief, Ana and Her Interactive! wave
Posted By: birddog

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 06:10 PM

I'm in!
Thanks to Her Interactive.
Posted By: Butcher

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 06:17 PM

Oh! Another giveaway! Sending my e-mail right away. Thanks for everyone who made this giveaway possible. And good luck everyone.

Spyros
Posted By: linda333

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 06:22 PM

Thank you once again. I'm in!
Posted By: judith

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 06:46 PM

Hi everyone; I'm in. Got back from B.C. just in time to enter. Thanks Judy

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 06:52 PM

Linda, please send me another e-mail.

Chief wave

Edit: got it.
Posted By: Marian

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 06:54 PM

I just finished the game last night, and it's fun. Good luck everyone! smile
Posted By: cazziejoe

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 07:21 PM

I'm in
cazziejoe
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 07:37 PM

Thanks, Chief
Thanks, Ana
Thanks Her-Interact

I'm In
Posted By: Mad

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 07:48 PM

Another Giveaway !! yay

Thank you Chief, BrownEyedTigre and Her Interactive grin

Cheers.

Mad thumbsup
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 08:02 PM

I will enter please as usual the Nancy game looks good. Thank you.
Posted By: Meavi2

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 08:04 PM

I am In. I love Nancy.

I want to win!
Meavi2
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 08:19 PM

I'm in and thanks to everyone involved in this!
Posted By: jmalofox

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 09:08 PM

I am in. Thank you for the giveaway.
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 09:24 PM

Always in for a Nancy Drew! Thanks, Chief, Ana, Herinteractive and GB! Good luck to all!
smile
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 09:40 PM

Thanks everyone-- I'm in
Posted By: Sly One

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 09:54 PM

I'm in Chief...Thanks GB and HI for a great Giveaway.
Barbara

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 09:59 PM

JKEerie, please send me your e-mail.

Chief wave
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 11:16 PM

Hello.
Another great giveaway. I am in, thanks to everyone. and good luck to all.
kathy
Posted By: Donald

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 11:29 PM

I am in

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 11:46 PM

Chief I did send it...and replied to your email. Let me know if you at least got my reply to your email. Thanks I'm not sure what the problem is. thanks
Barbara
Posted By: zookeeper

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 11:49 PM

Count me in. Thanks and good luck to all!

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 12:09 AM

Sly, see your PM please.

Chief wave

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 12:42 AM

Chief....see you PM and thanks.
Posted By: HeavenlyJoy

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 02:25 AM

I already purchased this, but Will wish yall
good Luck!!!
Thanks for doing the Drawings!

Marcia
Posted By: smitty145

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 04:21 AM

I'm in.

Thank you, Chief, Her Interactive, GB and Ana!

~ Carol
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 06:20 AM

I'm in and thanks Chief, Gameboomers. Her Interactive and Ana. Good luck everyone
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 11:25 AM

Iv'e just sent my email and thanks to you, Boomers and Her for the giveway.
Posted By: lexxy

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 12:29 PM

I am in and thanks for the opportunity to win a great game... wish me luck.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 01:24 PM

I would like to enter Chief.
Thank you and Her Interactive for the opportunity to win it.

Cathy
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 01:37 PM

WooHoo I'm in!!!! happydance

Thanks Chief, HerInteractive and Gameboomers!!!

rah
Nan

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 01:47 PM

All e-mails in except for JKEerie. flowers

Chief wave
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 01:59 PM

Thanks, I'm in
Kim
Posted By: jody319

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 03:02 PM

Chief...sent and thanks to you, and all the 'Boomers staff.

Jody
Posted By: blsbet44

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 03:13 PM

I'm IN! Thanks GB staff!!!
Posted By: carlahelp

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 03:14 PM

Thanks, Ana, Gameboomers, Chief and Her Interactive.
I'm In.
Posted By: challis3

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 03:15 PM

I'm in!
Posted By: Puzzlewoman

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 03:55 PM

Great! Count me In!
Posted By: barlouwin

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 04:16 PM

Im in thank you for the offer.
Posted By: Jill

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 06:49 PM

Please count me in too, and thanks for the offer!
Posted By: rmelone

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 07:36 PM

Just sent an e-mail - thanks for the offer.

Robert
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 07:42 PM

I am in. Iplayed the demo and loved it. Thanks for the give-a-way and good luck to all. Vicki
Posted By: tazmanw

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 07:50 PM

I'm in too!

Margie
Posted By: SnickersMom

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 09:08 PM

Thank you Chief. I'm in

Snickersmom
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 09:43 PM

I played the demo and i am in. Am i eligible since i just one Darkness within? If not that's o.k. otherwise i'm in and thank you for the wonderful drawings.
Lynnypoo2

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 10:00 PM

Lynnypoo, the Giveaways are open to all members of GB at any time.

Chief wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 10:12 PM

I'm in Chief. thanks

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 03:35 AM

All e-mails in, except for Exalthim2.

Chief wave
Posted By: blsbet44

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 09:55 AM

Thanks Chief. I was just about to ask if you got all of the emails. smile
Posted By: skeeter93

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 11:00 AM

I'm in! Been waiting desperately for this game... Thanks!
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 01:41 PM

Email on the way... Thanks to Her Interactive, Chief and Ana for another great giveaway.
Posted By: kaki

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 02:50 PM

I'm in too! Thank You!
Posted By: Newgames

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 05:07 PM

taz Email on its way

Thank you to all for the giveaway
Posted By: Susie07

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 05:19 PM

Hi, Chief!

I just sent off my email. Thanks to GAMEBOOMERS and HerInteractive for an opportunity to win a copy of the latest Nancy Drew release.

Susan
Posted By: Carrie

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 06:20 PM

I'm in Chief!
Posted By: Trisha

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 07:11 PM

I am in for sure on this one !!

Thank You
Posted By: flutist

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 07:35 PM

I'm in. Thanks to everyone involved.

Bets
Posted By: Drmojo

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 07:41 PM

Thanks Chief! Ana & her interactive!

Thank you~ Thank you~

Doc puppy
Posted By: chesnut

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 10:06 PM

I'm in for this drawing.
I was just checking the site to see if anyone was saying how they liked the game yet.

Thanks for all of the giveaways.

Good luck to all
chesnut
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 12:10 AM

Hi Chief
i resent it. Thanks for checking on me
Kim

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 12:19 AM

And I got it.

Thanks for sending another e-mail.

Chief wave

EDIT: to all members that entered: all e-mails in. thumbsup
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 04:57 AM

Thanx HER Interactive, Chief and GameBoomers for this fun stuff! I'm in! Good luck y'all! bravo
Posted By: oldman

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 06:50 AM

Just sent mine in and thanks again to all who are responsible for these giveaways.
Posted By: Jarkeld

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 09:25 AM

I'm in
Posted By: JeanK

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 11:20 AM

Count me in too!
Posted By: GarfieldOdi

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 01:07 PM

Count me in for the drawing. Good luck everyone. GarfieldOdi
Posted By: Kate

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 01:18 PM

I'm in.... good luck to all.
Posted By: auntykitkat52

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 03:00 PM

I'm in also,goodluck to everyone

Kitty tomato
Posted By: my10rugrats

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 06:39 PM

my name is thrown in the hat too. good luck everyone
Posted By: ShaggyMia

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 07:41 PM

Hi Chief,

Please count me in. E-mail is on its way.

Thanks for this opportunity! Good luck fellow sleuths.
Posted By: JohnBoy

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 07:50 PM

Email on the way, Thanks to all involved. JB
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/28/10 02:25 AM

Expect my email shortly,

Good Luck everyone!!!

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/28/10 02:34 AM

All e-mails in. yay

Chief wave

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/28/10 01:50 PM

Hello. Just a reminder that this Giveaway is open today yay until the time indicated in the opening post.

Chief wave
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/28/10 02:49 PM

I knew I dropped by here for a reason.

I'm in thank you.
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/28/10 04:34 PM

I'd like to play this one, count me in!
Thanks 'HER' for this offer!

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/28/10 04:44 PM

Bubba, don't forget to send your e-mail. wink

Thanks.

Chief wave

Edit: going out for 2 hours or so. Will check back.
Posted By: lily.bart

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/28/10 06:09 PM

Count me in!
Posted By: Angelgirl

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/28/10 06:26 PM

Count me in. Good luck to all who enter and thanks to those who make these giveaways possible.
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/28/10 07:25 PM

I would like to enter too please.

Thanks Ana & Chief and of course GameBoomers!

happydance

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/28/10 10:09 PM

All e-mails in except for BubbaJake.

Chief wave
Posted By: rainbowlady

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/28/10 11:57 PM

I'm in too - sending email in a minute.
Thank you and good luck everyone

Re: GIVEAWAY~¤~¤~Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister~¤~¤~GIVEAWAY - 06/29/10 02:09 PM

The winners of this Giveaway are announced HERE.

Congratulations to the winners.

Chief wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community