GB HOMEPAGE

Kaptain Brawe

Posted By: vic

Kaptain Brawe - 09/05/10 04:20 PM

The long awaited Kaptain Brawe is soon to be available! Naphtalite Productions have a publisher, Cateia who say the following on their website:

http://www.cateia.com/games/games.php?id=23

Coming November 1st on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, PC and Mac!

Pre-orders starting September 15 for special price 15% OFF.

Set in a beautiful, hand drawn alternative 19th century world, Kaptain Brawe's cartoon appearance will suit younger, as well as mature players, who enjoy games filled with humorous storyline and challenging puzzles.

Step into the world of interstellar travel, where Space Pirates lurk at every corner. Kaptain Brawe, a Space Police officer will embark on a journey filled with quests, conspiracies and general chaos, as he follows the lead of two kidnapped alien scientists.

- reveal the greatest conspiracy in the Space Age
- travel and explore 5 planets
- be part of an intriguing and hilarious storyline
- meet the space pirates, Interstellar government, secret agents and more

I played the demo about 3 years ago and it was brilliant. You can read about it and download it here: http://www.adventurelantern.com/previews/kaptainBrawe/kaptainBrawe.htm
Posted By: Becky

Re: Kaptain Brawe - 09/05/10 05:04 PM

Thanks vic! wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Kaptain Brawe - 09/05/10 06:10 PM

thanks for posting the links Vic. thumbsup
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Kaptain Brawe - 09/06/10 06:13 AM

Thanks for the update Vic. I forgot all about this game. I played the demo quite a while ago and I remember liking it a lot. Glad to see that it is finally coming out.

Cathy bravo
Posted By: Shany

Re: Kaptain Brawe - 09/06/10 02:56 PM

That's great! I was sure this game was dead - I searched for it a few weeks ago but found nothing.
Happy to hear it's finally coming out.
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Kaptain Brawe - 09/07/10 01:23 AM

Liked demo.
Posted By: katbear50

Re: Kaptain Brawe - 09/07/10 05:11 AM

Will this be a 'Swashbuckler' along the order of Jack Keane, etc?
© 2024 GameBoomers Community