GB HOMEPAGE

Culpa Innata uncut

Posted By: pamella

Culpa Innata uncut - 02/06/11 12:49 AM

I've only played the first version of this game and not the uncut version. It's one of my favourites because I loved the characters and the story. I'm also eagerly waiting for the sequel. Would it be worth my while downloading the uncut version? I've heard there are not that many changes.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Culpa Innata uncut - 02/06/11 01:15 AM

Pamella, that features are outlined here.

Ana wave
Posted By: TFeldt

Re: Culpa Innata uncut - 02/15/11 08:02 PM

Holy... Didn't even know CI was cut. Probably should have replied to the thread Tigre linked to but I didn't want to necro it. Thank you letting us know. Now I've got further motivation to replay the first before playing the sequel (here's hoping it's released this year). Not that any more was really necessary, absolutely brilliant game.
Posted By: greatsmitty

Re: Culpa Innata uncut - 02/18/11 11:33 AM

i am afraid to get culpa uncut from the adventure shop the last 2 games i got don't work. 1 i cant grt the serial number to work and the other is missing part of the game.i decided to get it, so do i use the same walkthough
as i did fir 1. thanks

Re: Culpa Innata uncut - 02/18/11 02:52 PM

greatsmitty, please contact TAS for support.

Ana wave

Re: Culpa Innata uncut - 02/18/11 02:56 PM

this is the 3rd game i dl from them and none worked. the last game they said worked when thwy tested it

Re: Culpa Innata uncut - 02/18/11 03:02 PM

greatsmitty, I have downloaded many games from them as have many others here with no difficulties. Perhaps you just do not understand their download process.
Posted By: venus

Re: Culpa Innata uncut - 02/18/11 05:37 PM

Greatsmitty, Culpa Uncut has three different parts you need to download if that helps. Try downloading all three parts if you haven't already. I remember being confused about that at first myself. smile
Posted By: olgeezer

Re: Culpa Innata uncut - 02/18/11 06:53 PM

Speaking of Culpa, will we ever see the release of Culpa 2? I very rarely look forward to sequels however this game left so many unanswered questions, especially regarding the
Click to reveal..
renovators
, that I'd love to see it come out.

Last I heard the game was almost complete, so what gives?

Re: Culpa Innata uncut - 02/18/11 07:06 PM

Olgeezer, I am a mod on the Culpa forums, but unfortunately, I haven't heard any recent news. frown The last I heard, Culpa 2 was put on hold for financial reasons.

I really hope we see it one day, too. I also am hoping for a follow up to that story. smile

Re: Culpa Innata uncut - 02/19/11 04:00 PM

i tried using the saved games in the uncut version but they do not work unless i am doing something wrong. help please

Re: Culpa Innata uncut - 02/19/11 05:06 PM

They have different content greatsmitty so I would think they would not be able to be interchangeable.

Ana wave

Re: Culpa Innata uncut - 02/20/11 06:49 PM

where is the new content to this game. i just finish day 8 and have not run into anything new. thanks

Re: Culpa Innata uncut - 02/20/11 07:06 PM

I only played the uncut before it was edited for the original release so I can't tell you.

Ana wave

Re: Culpa Innata uncut - 02/20/11 11:31 PM

Greatsmitty, there is a second nightmare you will experience later in the game (which added to the story, I think) and a little bit of a difference in the ending scene. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community