GB HOMEPAGE

WOW, is 15 Days a stunningly beautiful...and FUN...game!

Posted By: robedits

WOW, is 15 Days a stunningly beautiful...and FUN...game! - 03/31/11 12:16 AM

I had a blast with Gray MAtter. Good game,some gorgeous scenery.
I was not prepared for the jaw-dropping gorgeous graphics in 15 Days. Character mapping is wonderful, environments are incredible to look at. Just stunning. I beleive this is the best-looking and most realistic adventure game I've EVER seen. EVER.
Not to mention...it's a great story (so far)...and get this: UNLIMITED save slots! I just don't get why ANY adventure game would fail to program this nowadays.
The lack of unlimited save slots is the one thing that bugged me with Gray MAtter...the only thing,actually. Otherwise it was a splendid game.

Anyway, anyone who was thingkng of getting either of these games...go to Interact.com (shameless plug...Dave is a GREAT guy and his company is awesome)...and order them now!

Good year for adventure gaming so far.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: WOW, is 15 Days a stunningly beautiful...and FUN...game! - 03/31/11 12:18 AM

Glad you are having fun!

Ana wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: WOW, is 15 Days a stunningly beautiful...and FUN...game! - 03/31/11 01:14 AM

That is quite an endorsement robedits. I will have to take a look at 15 Days. thanks
Posted By: mj2c

Re: WOW, is 15 Days a stunningly beautiful...and FUN...game! - 03/31/11 01:41 AM

Be careful before you fork out because it is *very* *very* buggy and absolutely no effort has been made to fix it
Posted By: mission

Re: WOW, is 15 Days a stunningly beautiful...and FUN...game! - 03/31/11 05:29 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I will check out 15 days. Didn't know it has been released.

Re: WOW, is 15 Days a stunningly beautiful...and FUN...game! - 03/31/11 10:43 AM

Actuaklly,the only bug I've encountered is where one of the characters has to use the intelligence computer. I had a crash to desktop. None before or since,and I believe I'm pretty far into the game. What bugs are you referring to?
Rob
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: WOW, is 15 Days a stunningly beautiful...and FUN...game! - 03/31/11 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By: mission
Thanks for the heads up. I will check out 15 days. Didn't know it has been released.

mission, you can see Rushes review here.

Ana wave
Posted By: mj2c

Re: WOW, is 15 Days a stunningly beautiful...and FUN...game! - 03/31/11 02:10 PM

Well the main one people have is the cougar engine crashes. Once you start hitting those then the game is usually over for you. You seem to be one of the lucky ones if it hasnt happened to you. It happened to me quite early on in the game (just after they returned from the meeting at the big wheel) and I havent got any further. Gave up on it. It's a shame as it looked quite good although I have heard it is more like watching a story unfold than playing a game - dont know and dont suppose I ever will:-( Good luck with it though.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: WOW, is 15 Days a stunningly beautiful...and FUN...game! - 03/31/11 10:29 PM

Mj2c,
You can watch a multipart playthrough of the game on Youtube. The first part is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va4ADvQy2Uk

Re: WOW, is 15 Days a stunningly beautiful...and FUN...game! - 03/31/11 11:27 PM

Wow. I've only had one CTD in several days of playing this. My Dell is going on 6 yrs old (!), but I just take very good care of it and make sure all drivers,virus protections (etc) are all up to date.
i haven't had more than a few game crashes on any game in quite some time,even with my old rig. I am so glad I bought it 6 yrs ago. I'm still stuck with Win XP (I wont change unless I HAVE to)...and thank goodness most adventure games dont challenge my rig too much!
Posted By: oldman

Re: WOW, is 15 Days a stunningly beautiful...and FUN...game! - 04/01/11 05:20 AM

I agree that the game is really fun. I am about half way through and have had no problems so far so maybe I'll be able to avoid any of the pitfalls I've read about. Sure hope so.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community