GB HOMEPAGE

Black Mirror 3 english demo just released!

Posted By: Carla

Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/05/11 03:19 PM

Yes! happydance
The demo (819.09MB) features approximately 45 minutes of playing time and allows players to explore the first half of the first chapter of the game, and can be downloaded HERE

Lace Mamba Global plans to publish Black Mirror 3 on April 22 in the UK and Ireland, as well as in Australia, New Zealand, Scandinavia and the Benelux countries.

Viva Media will publish the game in USA the next 12th of April.
Posted By: marie

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/05/11 03:25 PM

Thanks Carla, I'm dowloading it now. bunny
Posted By: golly_woogle

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/05/11 03:31 PM

Thank you Carla !
Posted By: venus

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/05/11 06:34 PM

Thanks, Carla! Downloading now! happydance
Posted By: Mad

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/05/11 06:38 PM

Wonderful !! Thanks, Carla bravo
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/05/11 08:08 PM

Would take twice as long to download the demo as the demo would last.

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/05/11 08:39 PM

Guybrush, I had that problem initially, too, but then I canceled and tried again. It was a lot faster the second time. Don't know why. duh

Really good demo so far. I have to take a break now, but can't wait to play more tonight. thumbsup
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/05/11 09:16 PM

happydance thanks Carla
Posted By: Gobobby

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/05/11 10:52 PM

Your browser shows the download speed. If it is much slower than your ISP speed, try again and again if necessary.
Posted By: Tracy

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/06/11 03:18 AM

Yay! Thanks SOOO much Carla. I've been dying to get a taste of this one!

Tracy
Posted By: traveler

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/06/11 03:53 AM

It's tempting but...with less than two weeks to go, I think I'll wait.

Gil.

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/06/11 05:59 PM

Finished demo.

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/06/11 07:29 PM

Aren't you going to comment, then ?? wink
Posted By: LadyCav

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/06/11 07:57 PM

Well, I am not the esteemed Guybrush Threepwood, but I played the demo twice and LOVED it!!! Even better graphics than in BM2 and looks to be a superb story line! I was worried after seeing some of the trailers and teasers, and was glad to have some of my worries about Darren alleviated. I can't wait to play the full version!
Posted By: JeanK

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/06/11 09:45 PM

I just finished the demo. Fantastic graphics! And it looks like it's going to be a good story. This is one I'll definitely be getting!

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/06/11 09:56 PM

Click to reveal..
I don't like the inspector but I don't think we're supposed to. And Murray is just asking to be killed. If he's really involved with the Order shouldn't he know better than to annoy Adrian?

I hope both left and right mouse buttons work in the full game, they didn't in the demo.

This time I tried to use the camera when I changed locations but nothing in the demo would let me photograph it.

When I uninstalled the demo I had the option to keep the saved game so I didn't have to play that portion of the full game over, but since it will be some time before I actually play the full game I didn't keep the saved game.

I'm looking forward to eventually lifting the curse, or trying anyway.

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/07/11 01:21 AM

Nice to have comments from you Demo Players - thank you !! happydance
Posted By: JeanK

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/07/11 02:42 AM

I didn't even notice that we had a camera in the demo! Goes to show you how much I pay attention, lol.
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/08/11 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood
Click to reveal..
I don't like the inspector but I don't think we're supposed to. And Murray is just asking to be killed. If he's really involved with the Order shouldn't he know better than to annoy Adrian?

I hope both left and right mouse buttons work in the full game, they didn't in the demo.

This time I tried to use the camera when I changed locations but nothing in the demo would let me photograph it.

When I uninstalled the demo I had the option to keep the saved game so I didn't have to play that portion of the full game over, but since it will be some time before I actually play the full game I didn't keep the saved game.

I'm looking forward to eventually lifting the curse, or trying anyway.

LALALALALA I am not reading!! Pls use spoiler tags smile

Concerning the demo i am not sure i want to download it. Personally i prefer to play the game once it is out in case there are spoilers in the demo. On the other hand demos can give you an idea of what's to come or how well your pc can handle the game (i.e requirements). But i think i will wait a few days and play the finished thing.

BTW, can someone confirm whether it's the same voice actor? From videos i have seen he sounds different.

Spyros
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/08/11 06:58 PM

He sounds the same to me except at certain times he's a bit different.
Posted By: mj2c

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/08/11 07:30 PM

Sounds like the same actor to me. Dont forget BM2 and BM3 must have been a continious production as the 3rd one was supposed to be released in the same year as the 2nd one, unfortunately it got delayed.
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/09/11 12:38 AM

Jut played the Demo and i sure want more. Looks great and played beautiful. Can't wait for my copy... flowers

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/09/11 03:50 AM

Sounds the same to me too.

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/09/11 02:22 PM

I'm late to the party, but I also finished the demo a few days ago. thumbsup Really intriguing, and I'm looking forward to the full game! bravo Luckily, it looks like you can probably keep your saved games and just continue from where you left off.

The voice actor for Darren also sounds the same to me. Strange because in the trailer, he did sound different. headscratch Anyway, good news for those who want to hear the old Darren. Sounds like he's doing a good job in this game, too. thumbsup
Posted By: lisandbag

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/09/11 07:36 PM

I'm like Butcher, I don't like to play the demo's when it's a game that I KNOW I am going to buy. I'm just holding myself back until I get the full game! Can't wait.
Posted By: Jaesun

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/10/11 03:05 PM

I still have not played this series yet. I am SO hoping they might do a Trilogy Pack with this series, some day.
Posted By: vic

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/10/11 03:59 PM

Same here - I am holding out for the game.

In fact, I've already bought it on preorder as I am THAT confident I will love it as much as I did 1 and 2!!

Re: Black Mirror 3 english demo just released! - 04/10/11 10:21 PM

Jaesun, a trilogy pack would be great. thumbsup I'm also hoping that GOG eventually gets Black Mirror 1, as they already have many games from around that time. Because of the Starforce protection, I've never played part 1, only watched videos on YouTube.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community