GB HOMEPAGE

Black Mirror 3

Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Black Mirror 3 - 04/11/11 09:33 PM

I can't believe i got my Black mirror 3 already from Dave. Sure was quick. Can't wait to indulge into it...played the demo and fell in love. Everyone has to have this game, at least the Black Mirror fans which i am one of...Happy gaming everyone. Go with Dave...Thanks Game Boomers for all the info on the game. You people are the bomb....Lynnypoo2 happydance
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/11/11 10:19 PM

Have fun!

Ana wave
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/11/11 11:30 PM

Still waiting on my Amazon order (couldn't resist the $14.00 price tag) - it should arrive Friday.
Posted By: traveler

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/11/11 11:55 PM

Dave had listed it as arriving on the 14th but obviously he got it earlier because mine's already arrived, too, Lynnypoo. I agree, go with Dave!

Gil.
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/12/11 02:35 AM

Glad to hear regarding Dave's quick delivery, I also (for the first time and probably not the last) ordered BM3 from Dave and I received an Email on Saturday stating that my Game was being shipped.
Like the rest of you, I am anxiously awaiting this game and only sad to hear that this is the Last one in this series.

Ray
Posted By: venus

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/12/11 02:40 AM

Normally I order from Dave, but like InlandAZ, I couldn't resist Amazon's price this time. Mine just shipped today, though, so it should arrive soon. happydance
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/12/11 07:12 AM

Amazon won't ship my BM3 until they also have the 3 Ankh games. Which is fine with me I still have other games to play including that Gray Matter I won.
Posted By: zak

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/12/11 04:44 PM

Its available now at http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BM3/black-mirror-iii for $20 usa only right now else i would buy it hope europe gets soon also.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/12/11 05:00 PM

It's available download for everyone at The Adventure Shop - Click HERE.

You also get Black Mirror 2 for free.
Posted By: Kolby

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/12/11 05:18 PM

I have just downloaded BM 3 from Adventure Shop. I clicked the banner on top of the page, so you should have earned your (well deserved) commission wink

I'm looking forward to play it. I will probably play it slow, since i don't want to finish it to soon lol

I hope those who rush to the ending, don't spoil it to the rest of us grin

But someone should probably finish it shortly, in case someone needs a walkthrough snicker

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/12/11 05:38 PM

THat's a great deal MaG!

Enjoy Kolby and thanks for your support!

Ana wave
Posted By: oldmariner

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/12/11 07:09 PM

Kolby

There is a walk through on the US version's disc.
Posted By: lisandbag

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/13/11 07:41 AM

Oh No! Downloaded mine before remembering that my graphics card was bust and we had to temporarily put an old spare one in the PC! cry

Guess i'll have to wait till next week to play when i can get a new card!
Posted By: Becky

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/13/11 10:12 AM

Lisandbag -- hang in there! When I first read this I thought you said you would have to wait a year! lol A week won't be that long! Well, it may feel long.... grin
Posted By: Cappy

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/13/11 11:24 AM

I ordered this game from Dave yesterday afternoon and within HOURS received an email saying it had shipped! What fantastic service Dave gives. Looks like I'll be playing the game by this weekend.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/13/11 01:07 PM

Thanx Becky! My hubby said he'll go for one for me while he's in work if he gets the time! Fingers crossed I could be playing tonight! rah
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/13/11 03:14 PM

Pleased this is out so soon. Looking forward to playing this..... will my GTBP pile ever go down smile
Posted By: LadyCav

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/13/11 05:32 PM

My copy of BM3 just arrived, and I was delighted to see that my DVD copy starts where my free demo play left off. smile

I read the PDF manual and it only says that the "extras" will be unlocked during the course of the game play, but it does not say how.

I replayed BM2 a second time to try to unlock all the extras, but still missed a few, even though I was using a list that I had found online.

Has anyone who is already playing Black Mirror 3 know how this is done? Is it using the camera again that unlocks the extras? It would be nice to know before I get too far into the game and some areas possibly cannot be returned to.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/13/11 07:19 PM

WooHoo! yay Hubby just turned up with my new graphics card! Just gotta get the kids to bed and I'll be able to play! devilchili
Posted By: mj2c

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/13/11 07:37 PM

A lock symbol is displayed top-left when you unlock something. It says in the book.
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/13/11 08:44 PM

I'm so behind with so many other games but BM3 is on it's way as I thought it would be nice to be playing it roughly at the same time as everyone else! smile
Posted By: Kolby

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/13/11 10:01 PM

BM3 is even scarier than BM2, so don't play it alone if you're easily frightened. Especially not if you're alone in a big house on a dark stormy night snicker
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/13/11 10:08 PM

Mine is on its way also...

Can't wait thumbsup
Posted By: betty9090a

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/13/11 10:51 PM

Hello there

I cannot buy and download Black Mirror 3 because I get a message saying This product is not available for purchase from your location from http://www.gamersgate.com

Why do they block people please from outside the USA please.

Thanks
Posted By: sanford

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/13/11 11:09 PM

I downloaded BM3 as well as the free BM2 from Adventure Shop using the banner above. It is running perfectly on my WinXP PC.I have all of the grahhics settings on the highest notches, too. Sure enough there IS an English walkthrough on the game directory. It's good, but not as good as MAG'S will be.Enjoy the game, fellow Boomers.
Sanford
Posted By: Becky

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/13/11 11:32 PM

Bettyopopa -- I don't know why Gamers Gate would block purchasers from certain countries. You could email them and ask. It's possible that a different online store has exclusive access for awhile from certain locations.
Posted By: oldmariner

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/15/11 03:50 AM

I got mine from Dave on Monday or Tuesday and just finished. A big assist from Mag who sent me a German language walk through with pictures. The walk through on the disc is railroad type and not clear in a few places. To be truthful I did not need the walk through very much and when I did that is when it was not clear.

Anyway chapter six is great and can be a challenge especially that labyrinth. Most will like the ending because it resolves things as they promised. This is not a spoiler, in one scene Darren is walking through town during a pouring rain. In addition to great clouds and neat rain graphics water was running down the roofs that was really neat.

The scenery is really good as the town still looks like a gothic nightmare and the castle looks line 1945 Berlin. Well worth the money, well worth the wait.
Posted By: venus

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/15/11 03:51 AM

Thanks, oldmariner! Sounds promising. I can't wait until my copy arrives! rah
Posted By: Mad

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/15/11 05:09 AM

"Well worth the money, well worth the wait."

Just what I like to hear !!!! happydance

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/15/11 02:30 PM

I just finished and I concur that this was definitely well worth the money and well worth the anticipation! It was very challenging in places and I was thankful for the written assistance.

The graphics were great -I liked the changes to the village of Willow Creek from BM2, the buildings were charming. The attention to detail was impressive, like has already been mentioned - rain running down the roofs and splashing out of the gutter spouts, slight movement in every scene - clouds moving across the sky or leaves falling to the ground.

I "died" in a couple of places, thank goodness for auto saves. There are some spooky and tense moments. There were times when I picked up an item and knew what I needed to do with it next, or to go into the next room, and it was so tense, I was saying, oh heck, I really don't want to take this next action!

The conversations tried to give enough back story details, so someone not having played BM2 would understand what brought the characters to this point, but imho I was glad that I had just replayed BM2 so that it was all still fresh in my mind. It was a great story, a great game series, and I was sad to see it end.
Posted By: dmtomchick

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/15/11 07:03 PM

I also just finished a few hours ago, and really enjoyed it. It was much better and more interesting than part 2, but still not as good as the first one. (Nothing will ever compare to that in my eyes, I'm afraid) I got through most of it without having to resort to the walkthrough, which was nice. I, too was sad to see it end. Hopefully they will put out more games in the future that are just as good as the BM trilogy was!! If I didn't have a shelf of games that I haven't yet played, and had extra hours in my busy schedule, I'd love to replay the first one. Hopefully someday....
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/16/11 02:26 AM

oldmariner,

I just got my copy today and started playing it right away. It seems like it will be a great game. I posted this on the Glitches Forum but Black Mirror and Gray Matter are both by Viva Media and dtp but GM played horribly on my computer and Black Mirror III is playing great. Can't figure that out.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/16/11 02:34 AM

Viva Media is the publisher, not the developer.

Ana wave

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/16/11 04:17 AM

Ana,

Then dtp is the developer? Anyway, they both have the same intro but Black Mirror III plays great and Gray Matter does not. Not sure why one plays fine and the other doesn't.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/16/11 04:31 AM

No. dtp is the publisher in Europe.

Black Mirror's developer is Cranberry Productions.
Gray Matter was developed by Wizarbox Productions.
Posted By: rmelone

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/16/11 01:04 PM

Any word on when, or if, this game will be available in a store - such as Best Buy, Target, WalMart or GameStop?

Robert

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/16/11 01:52 PM

It has been released to retail so it should be available in stores if they elect to sell it. A lot of times it does not appear on the website, but it's on the shelves.

Ana wave

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/16/11 03:21 PM

Loving the game at the moment! Trying to stop myself from rushing through in a couple of nights! (although i did have to drag myself off it last night when i realised it was 1am and I was up for work at 6:30!)

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/16/11 06:33 PM

lisandbag,

You sound like me. I am a real night owl and often stay up very late playing my games or reading. I still have to get up early for work (not at 6:30) but soon after. Too many things I like to do to go to bed early. Having to earn a living sure cuts into our gaming time!
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/16/11 07:30 PM

Oh WOW

I am 20 minutes into this game, and it is Totally Scary eek

Somethings really creepy about Darren this time..

Very Good Game happydance

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/16/11 07:42 PM

I'm definitely a night owl! Probably because the kids are in bed sleep and I want to make the most of the PEACE rah
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/17/11 02:46 AM

Got my Black Mirror III: Final Fear.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/18/11 05:43 AM

Can anyone tell me if you use the camera the same way you did in BM 2 to unlock extra's ?

Cathy scared
Posted By: GBC

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/18/11 11:23 AM

Yay!!! My Black Mirror 3 is on the way. yay

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/18/11 01:05 PM

Cathy1,

There are some specific areas where the camera is used. I tried in other places, with no result and then just forgot about the camera. Some items seemed to be unlocked when performing the correct action or clicking on the correct object. But I did not unlock all of the extras at the end of the game and the camera was still in inventory. So perhaps the camera is needed to unlock them all. I'd love to see a list of the items someday, so I can replay the game and try to unlock them all.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/19/11 10:03 PM

I've finished and it's an amazing game! I'm just sad that i'm finished now cry
Posted By: dianne

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/20/11 01:13 AM

i recieved an e- mail from interact cd black mirror 3 is on its way to my house, i am so excited now i have all three of them to enjoy.still looking foward to braken tor guess it will be awhile but worth the wait.dianne smile
Posted By: mgriffith67

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/20/11 11:30 AM

I also ordered BM2 and BM3 from AGS got both for $19.99 . Good deal!! Just finished BM2 last night. My youngest daughter even played the last chapter with me. I am downloading BM3 as I type. I was wary of playing it , as there is no walkthrough and I hate to be stuck. I did find a walkthrough online here is the link if anyone wants it
http://faqs.ign.com/articles/116/1161724p1.html

It is definitely not as detailed and precise as the walkthroughs from here, but it will do in a pinch. I cannot wait to play 3. 2 left you going OMG really , THATS how youre going to leave it UGH! Happy gaming all razz

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/20/11 12:51 PM

The GameBoomers walkthrough is posted here --- Black Mirror III walkthrough.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/20/11 01:24 PM

Awesomwe MaG! bravo

Ana wave
Posted By: Trinny3

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/21/11 07:04 PM

I will be ordering Black Mirror 3 this

week rah.

Very anxious to play it happydance.

I loved the previous ones thumbsup.

This is turning out to be a great year

for the type of games I like yay.
Posted By: mgriffith67

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/22/11 11:06 AM

YAY !! I am so happy you posted the walkthrough. I love yours. So detailed and helpful. I started playing yesterday and it looks so good. Adrian/Darren looks so creepy!! I had the other walkthrough in case I got stuck. So far it hasn't been too hard. Now I have a much better one in case I need it. Many thanks!
Posted By: Trinny3

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/23/11 01:14 AM

MaG,

I always love having your walkthrough for the game I am playing at the time.

It gives me a sense of being safe, in case I get stuck or make a mistake.

Thank You for all the Great walkthroughs thumbsup bravo.

Re: Black Mirror 3 - 04/23/11 01:34 AM

Sweet. Thank you, Trinny. Glad to be of help.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community