GB HOMEPAGE

bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel

Posted By: kjos

bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 05/29/11 04:49 PM

Just wondering if this is a adventure game and a new one. Thanks
Richard
Posted By: Rushes

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 05/29/11 04:52 PM

Yes, it's a new adventure. smile It's set for release in June.

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 05/29/11 05:00 PM

Thanks Rushes.
Richard
Posted By: Carla

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 05/29/11 11:19 PM

We talked about Bracken Tor some time ago, so if you made a search you will find quite a lot of threads about it.
Or, you can have a look at the Official Website

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 05/30/11 12:01 AM

thanks Caria will look and see.
Richard
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 05/30/11 11:21 PM

Cool Carla, thanks.
lynnypoo
Posted By: kazzmo

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 05/30/11 11:45 PM

Very nice, enjoyed the video greatly. Thank you Carla
Posted By: flutist

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 05/31/11 08:06 PM

Ooooooooo, can't wait.

Bets

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 06/01/11 07:39 PM

I guess you will have to wait Bets,Dave just updated the release date 8/1/11.
Richard
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 06/01/11 07:49 PM

Anyone else have a sneaky feeling this will be a Halloween 2011 release. I believe that it was first scheduled to release Halloween 2010.
Posted By: LadyCav

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 06/01/11 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: kjos
I guess you will have to wait Bets,Dave just updated the release date 8/1/11.
Richard
Awwww, man! Where was this posted? I never saw it. I still see June 1 halfway down the page on the official site, and June 10 at other forums. I've been looking every day hoping for an official announcement. cry

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 06/01/11 08:16 PM

it's under coming soon. At intetract.
Richard
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 06/01/11 09:32 PM

Here is an official announcement on April 15th 2011 from the publisher, Iceberg, that is still up at the web site showing the new release date of June 10th. I have to assume that Dave at Interact was told today by Iceberg that the game has been pushed back once again. Iceberg

I am thinking that Matt has found a girlfriend and no longer spends hours on the development anymore although I wouldn't know that for sure smirk
Posted By: LadyCav

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 06/01/11 09:39 PM

Thank you, Richard and GreyFuss. I'll just have to be patient. I know it will be worth the wait! smile

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 06/01/11 09:45 PM

I haven't received anything official from the publisher yet, I will send them an email and hopefully come back with an answer wink
Posted By: Paul

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 06/05/11 04:41 PM

Why is it that EVERY game I am anticipating gets delayed?!...Same with the PS3 release of ICO and Shadow of the Collossus. Dag nab it!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 06/05/11 06:10 PM

Most of them get delayed at some point, but we don't notice the ones we don't care about. lol

Ana wave
Posted By: old lady

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 06/08/11 02:03 PM

Just had an e-mail from Amazon UK giving a new dispatch date as Sept 5 cry

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 06/08/11 03:35 PM

...and I received the answer from Iceberg, yes the game has been delayed and they will let me know asap the new release date frown
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 06/08/11 07:05 PM

Paul, I know what you mean. Back in the day I bought games when I saw them or word of mouth. I never ordered anything. Now, when I can find the duckets to pre-order, I'm ALWAYS disappointed. I hope to have some new games to play, but have NEVER gotten any game as promised. This is the last time I will go through this. Time is too short, and it's obvious we just don't matter. I have about 7 games I'm waiting for, 5 are in some kind of hold-up limbo. I don't know WHAT to think about the others. I can't afford to buy whatever just because I've been waiting since 2009 for games.
I'm sad about this.
Posted By: cruise02

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 06/09/11 11:31 AM

I was waiting (believe I was told by someone at Adventure Point) that Bracken Tor will release sometime this month (now that it's June 2011) so I can buy it on Amazon.com.

Also I was waiting long enough for Black Mirror 2, and now I have it (been waiting since Oct - Dec '10), so folks, if you wait long enough and dive into your pile of unplayed games, the game you're waiting for will be waiting for you to buy at your favorite dealer.

Originally Posted By: Carla
...and I received the answer from Iceberg, yes the game has been delayed and they will let me know asap the new release date frown

Any idea of how much longer Bracken Tor is delayed??
Posted By: Becky

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 06/09/11 11:48 AM

Hi cruise -- Carla will let us know as soon as Iceberg gets back to her. wave

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 06/09/11 03:49 PM

I know for sure that they want to release the game with the less gap possible between UK and USA, so I guess will be out in UK end July and USA beginning of August, just a little bit more to wait! wink
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: bracken tor pc (barrow hill sequel - 06/11/11 04:29 PM

I think I'll change my pre order for that and maybe buy it used later. It's starting to sound like something is wrong with this game. Can't wait anymore.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community