GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY

Posted By: Chief

GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/21/11 03:10 PM

fall

It's Giveaway time again.

GameBoomers will be giving away TWO COPIES of the game Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon, courtesy of WRF Studios. rah

In the Game Site, you will find some screenshots, a demo and a video.

To get an insight on the game, you can read William Fisher's Walkthrough and Traveler's Walkthrough.

Also, to get a good analysis of the game, have a look at flotsam's Review.

To enter the drawing, post here first to say you are in and send me an E-MAIL (please no PMs). You will find my e-mail address in my profile.

Put the words "Serpent Moon" in the e-mail subject line and include your GameBoomers MEMBER name in the body of the mail.

Entries must be submitted by Sunday the 25th September 2011 at 9:00PM, Eastern Daylight Saving Time. thumbsup

The winners will be announced on Monday the 26th September 2011. bravo

All are welcome to enter.

A big thanks to WRF Studios for making this Giveaway possible and to Ana for contacting the developer of the game.

luck

Chief wave

PS: if McAfee is blocking all the links to the WRF Studios website, consider it as a false positive.

Posted By: zookeeper

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/21/11 03:28 PM

I'm in! Thanks Chief and WRF Studios!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/21/11 03:43 PM

I've played this.. all of his games are great... good luck to those trying for the game smile
Posted By: lyndal

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/21/11 03:58 PM

Thanks WRF Studios and Chief. I'm in. Email on the way.
Posted By: Becky

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/21/11 04:20 PM

Thanks to Chief and Ana and WRF Studios. It looks great! wave
Posted By: Carla

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/21/11 04:31 PM

Thank you Chief, Ana and WRF Studios, I bought the game so I won't be entering, good luck to the winners, it's a great game!
Posted By: judith

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/21/11 04:41 PM

I'm in. Thanks to all involved. e-mail to follow.
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/21/11 04:47 PM

Count me in!
Kim
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/21/11 04:52 PM

Hi Chief,
I am in, thanks to everyone for this chance to win this game.
kathy

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/21/11 05:45 PM

All e-mails in for this good start. grin

Chief wave
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/21/11 09:19 PM

Hi Chief,
The email is on the way. Good luck to everyone.
Cathy
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/21/11 11:29 PM

Thanks to both Chief and WRF Studios. I am in! wave Email sent.
Posted By: jboliver

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/21/11 11:32 PM

Hi Chief! wave

Count me in. My email is on the way. Thanks to all involved thumbsup
Posted By: cazziejoe

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/21/11 11:45 PM

wHEEEEEE!
I'm in.
cazziejoe
Posted By: Tracy

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/21/11 11:47 PM

Hi Chief and all GB'ers. I'd love to be counted in too. Thanks!

Tracy smile
Posted By: Feeb88

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/21/11 11:54 PM

Ooh. Yes, please. grin
Posted By: Donald

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 12:02 AM

Im in
Posted By: Dunn Tawkin

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 02:56 AM

You bet, love these games. Thanks Chief.

E-mail on the way.

Dunn

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 03:05 AM

All e-mails in. fall

Chief wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 03:35 AM

Wonderful !! bravo

Having already played the game I won't be entering myself but want to wish all who do the best of luck !! luck

And to thank all who are making this possible, of course praise
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 09:29 AM

Is this game on a DVD or a download?
Thanks Ana, Chief and WRF Studios!
Posted By: Krakeli

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 11:32 AM

I'm in.
Krakeli

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 12:28 PM

Gerry, this time it is two DVDs (two copies). I always mention it when it is a download.

Krakeli, please send me your e-mail.

Chief wave
Posted By: mcc

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 02:02 PM

Thanks Chief and WRF Studios thanks

I am in happydance , e-mail in the way
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 02:04 PM

Thanks Chief! I'm in and email is on the way! wave

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 02:39 PM

Received all the e-mails. fall

Chief wave
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 04:00 PM

Expect my eMail very soon.
Posted By: flutist

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 05:14 PM

I'm in also.
Posted By: mel22odie

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 06:02 PM

I've never played one of these games so I'd like to try. Count me in. Mel22odie
Posted By: traveler

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 06:56 PM

Congratulations ahead of time to the lucky winners! You're going to have a great time with this game.

Gil.
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 07:07 PM

Sounds good I'm in please thanks
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 09:00 PM

Email is on the way chief. Love GameBoomers happydance
Posted By: JeanK

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/22/11 11:55 PM

I'm in! Just sending the email now!

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/23/11 03:18 AM

All e-mails in. fall

Chief wave
Posted By: Outlast

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/23/11 04:16 AM

I'll enter if this is still open.
Posted By: oldman

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/23/11 05:25 AM

count me in as well thanks for the giveaway to all involved.
Posted By: SharonB

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/23/11 04:34 PM

I'm entering. Email sent. Thanks!
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/23/11 05:48 PM

Hi Chief! I'd really like to be entered in the contest! Thank you, WRF and Gameboomers for the opportunity.
Posted By: Melia

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/24/11 12:05 AM

Thank you. I'm in!

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/24/11 03:28 AM

Received all e-mails. fall

Chief wave
Posted By: mbday630

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/24/11 09:57 AM

Count me in, I'd like a chance too. Thanks!.
Posted By: PATSY

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/24/11 12:31 PM

Thanks, Chief. I'm in
Posted By: Terri824

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/24/11 04:43 PM

Hi Chief. My email's on the way. Glad I didn't miss this one!
Thank you,
Terri rah
Posted By: Marian

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/24/11 04:47 PM

Sending my entry now. Thank you for this giveaway! thanks wave
Posted By: Jill

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/24/11 07:37 PM

Please will you include me too, Chief. E mail to follow. Thanks.
Posted By: Yuri_Hyuga24

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/24/11 09:57 PM

Thanks Chief and WRF Studios for this great giveaway!

Just sent my e-mail and I hope you got it, thanks?

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/24/11 11:51 PM

rahAll e-mails in. fall

Chief wave
Posted By: lakerz

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/25/11 12:44 AM

I'd like to enter the giveaway contest please. Thanks to WRF Studios and Gameboomers for hosting. I've enjoyed all the previous LHoD games so am looking forward to the newest one.
Posted By: Leeana

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/25/11 02:27 PM

Thank you to all those who made this possible smile Chief I sent mine in too and TY
Posted By: kjos

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/25/11 03:22 PM

I'm in chief.Thanks to WRF Studios.
Richard
Posted By: Jema

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/25/11 05:16 PM

Hi Chief, please count me in. E-mail will follow shortly.

wave Jema

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/26/11 12:08 AM

All e-mails received. fall

Chief wave

Re: GIVEAWAY~ Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon ~GIVEAWAY - 09/26/11 03:12 PM

The winners of this Giveaway are announced HERE.

Congratulations to the winners.

Chief wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community