GB HOMEPAGE

The Last Express - Now on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Last Express - Now on BigFish - 10/05/11 09:59 AM

You can download The Last Express here.

YOu can read the review by Drizzt here.

Quote:
Help Robert Cath, a fugitive American with a mysterious background, find his friend’s murderer aboard The Last Express! Travel aboard the Orient Express as you unravel a dangerous mystery in this exciting Adventure game. Take on a tale of international intrigue with Robert and find love in an unlikely place! Expertly navigate different plot twists as you try to stay one step ahead of the complex characters and figure out who killed your friend!

Incredible gameplay
Exciting storyline
Find your friend’s murderer!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Becky

Re: The Last Express - Now on BigFish - 10/05/11 11:48 AM

Woa! This adventure classic is now available on BigFish? Woa!

Thanks Ana. wave
Posted By: Robertson

Re: The Last Express - Now on BigFish - 10/05/11 12:33 PM

Thanks, Ana: It is a huge download, but at $6.99, who can resist! And, it certainly appears to be the original game, not some hidden object knock-off.

Robertson
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: The Last Express - Now on BigFish - 10/05/11 02:44 PM

Seriously considering. Lots of good reviews. I'd like to know if this game has 360 deg. views. In other words, do you have to look up down and all around? I hate that in an adventure game.

Note: I didn't like the "Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express" game because of the constant moving back and forth and the limited environments.
Posted By: Becky

Re: The Last Express - Now on BigFish - 10/05/11 04:10 PM

Sparkle -- It's been years, but I don't remember 360 degree views. However, you will encounter constant moving back and forth and limited environments -- nearly the entire game takes place on the train. The pros -- it's a beautiful game, the story is great, it's well written and exceptionally well voiced, everything is historically accurate, it has a well-thought-out ending, and it's innovative. The cons -- it takes places in real time so you can't see everything unless you play it more than once, it has some timed challenges (though there is, as far as I know, I way to skip them if necessary), and the save game feature is rather odd.
Posted By: bermag45

Re: The Last Express - Now on BigFish - 10/05/11 05:37 PM

I have the original boxed game on my shelf. It was by Broderbund and was for Windows 95, PowerMac and DOS. A marvellous game of its time! thumbsup wave

Bernie monky
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: The Last Express - Now on BigFish - 10/05/11 05:53 PM

Thanks, Becky. Doesn't sound like this one's for me. But glad that those who are interested can get the game for such a good price.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community