GB HOMEPAGE

Anyone played a game called Trauma?

Posted By: Angelgirl

Anyone played a game called Trauma? - 10/31/11 02:42 PM

Just wanted some feedback on a game called Trauma. It's available on Steam. Has anyone played it and can give any thoughts on it. Thanks Angelgirl smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Anyone played a game called Trauma? - 10/31/11 02:44 PM

THere is a review here.

Ana wave
Posted By: Angelgirl

Re: Anyone played a game called Trauma? - 10/31/11 02:50 PM

Thanks Ana . The review sounds interesting but I would like to get any feedback from fellow gameboomers who have played the game as to what they think of it. Angelgirl
Posted By: cruise02

Re: Anyone played a game called Trauma? - 10/31/11 05:35 PM

Just saw the review. Yes, it looks interesting. I might like to get it and play it sometime. Anyone know where to get it?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Anyone played a game called Trauma? - 10/31/11 05:55 PM

Per the first post, it's available on steam.

Ana wave
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Anyone played a game called Trauma? - 10/31/11 07:52 PM

Its short, and not really a game (certainly not in the conventional sense), but interesting all the same.
I had some problems at times getting it to start on Steam.
I will review shortly smile
Posted By: PolloDiablo

Re: Anyone played a game called Trauma? - 11/04/11 08:07 PM

You can also play it for free on the maker's website http://www.traumagame.com/ (in somewhat lower quality). It's the entire game, so you can try the game and then decide if you think it's worth buying in higher quality.
Posted By: DaveHT

Re: Anyone played a game called Trauma? - 11/05/11 11:01 PM

Very interesting. To me, it feels more of an interactive "experience" than a "game". Still, I think it is bold for the developer to experiment with new directions and push the genre forward.
Posted By: cruise02

Re: Anyone played a game called Trauma? - 11/08/11 12:04 AM

Um, I think I'll pass on both playing this game online and buying it. Not my kind of game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community