GB HOMEPAGE

Adventure-Treff Christmas video 2011 (incl. C. Cecil, Al Lowe, Gameboomers and many more)!

Posted By: JackVanian

Adventure-Treff Christmas video 2011 (incl. C. Cecil, Al Lowe, Gameboomers and many more)! - 12/26/11 01:35 PM

Dear Gameboomers,
it has arrived. smile12 The Adventure-Treff Christmas video 2011. Maybe you remember this feature from the last year. It has become a tradtion for us to collect as many videos from adventure game related people as possible and present them to the whole adventure community as our Christmas present.

This time we received videos from 35 (!!!) different parties, including contributions from Al Lowe, Charles Cecil, Dave Grossman, Agustin Cordes, Steve Ince, Josh Mandel, Lorelei Shannon and many, many more.

I'm especially happy that we also received a Christmas greeting from the Gameboomers staff. smile This video is not just for the Adventure-Treff readers... it's for all of you as well and the circumstance that Gameboomers and Adventure Gamers are represented in this video is a good proof for what I'm saying.

So I'd like to thank the Gameboomers staff again for joining us. I really appreciate it and I'm very happy about your participation! smile

A few of the videos are in German, but don't worry... most of the videos are in English language! smile
And now have a good time with 43 (!!!) minutes of good fun. This one is for all of you!!! smile12
Posted By: MaG

Re: Adventure-Treff Christmas video 2011 (incl. C. Cecil, Al Lowe, Gameboomers and many more)! - 12/26/11 02:14 PM

Hi Jack,

Thank you! That is a great video. Thanks also for letting GameBoomers join you and Adventure Treff in greeting gamers for this Holiday Season. wave12
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Adventure-Treff Christmas video 2011 (incl. C. Cecil, Al Lowe, Gameboomers and many more)! - 12/26/11 02:27 PM

THanks Jack! Kudos to you for coordinating all the videos! You really beat last years video. bravo12

Thanks for thinking of us to participate. MaG did an outstanding job putting ours together.

Ana wave12
Posted By: traveler

Re: Adventure-Treff Christmas video 2011 (incl. C. Cecil, Al Lowe, Gameboomers and many more)! - 12/26/11 03:16 PM

Augustin Cordes cracked me up. I'm tempted to send for one of those test tubes. Evidently, my brain is oozing out my ears. grin12

Gil.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Adventure-Treff Christmas video 2011 (incl. C. Cecil, Al Lowe, Gameboomers and many more)! - 12/26/11 03:59 PM

Wonderful video, Jack; I can see that a lot of work went into putting it together. I really enjoyed watching it. bravo12
Posted By: Mad

Re: Adventure-Treff Christmas video 2011 (incl. C. Cecil, Al Lowe, Gameboomers and many more)! - 12/26/11 04:21 PM

Wow !! Just loved that video !! And how great to see Gameboomers included !! penguin
Thank you !! Thank you !! yay12
So nice to see the faces of some of those responsible for our wonderful Adventures happydance12
Posted By: Homer6

Re: Adventure-Treff Christmas video 2011 (incl. C. Cecil, Al Lowe, Gameboomers and many more)! - 12/26/11 07:48 PM

Well it has been confirmed. While grownups may be just that, they have yet to grow up. And thank goodness they haven't.
Posted By: JackVanian

Re: Adventure-Treff Christmas video 2011 (incl. C. Cecil, Al Lowe, Gameboomers and many more)! - 12/27/11 11:41 AM

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! It took me a lot more time to organize this video than most people would ever expect so I'm extremely happy about your reaction! smile

By the way: If you enjoyed the video and you're craving for more I can also recommend you the video from last year which had a neat line-up as well (for example Jonathan Boakes, Matt Clark, Charles Cecil, Al Lowe, Dave Grossman, Agustin Cordes and many more). smile
Posted By: Becky

Re: Adventure-Treff Christmas video 2011 (incl. C. Cecil, Al Lowe, Gameboomers and many more)! - 12/27/11 04:14 PM

That was so much fun, and the ending was lovely! Thanks JackVanian -- yes, I certainly believe that it took quite a lot of work to organize! christmas
© 2024 GameBoomers Community