GB HOMEPAGE

Come on Boakes ... hurry up lol

Posted By: Ness

Come on Boakes ... hurry up lol - 01/31/12 03:06 AM

oooh, still waiting (excitedly) for the sequel to the Lost Crown - being the Last Crown. Hope it is as good as the first. Seems to be taking forever thought *sigh*
I know it should be out sometime this year but wheeeeeen??????
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Come on Boakes ... hurry up lol - 01/31/12 03:10 AM

No date yet, but as soon as there is one, Carla will have the news posted.

Ana wave
Posted By: Ness

Re: Come on Boakes ... hurry up lol - 01/31/12 03:13 AM

Yeah thanks Tigre but he has a lot to live up too - how often is a sequel as good as the first? Fingers crossed eh?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Come on Boakes ... hurry up lol - 01/31/12 03:21 AM

I have faith in Jonathon. THe Lost Crown was brilliant. I will play the next one with an open mind and not compare and I bet it will be brilliant also. Sometimes when we think about a sequel we get dissappointed because we want it to be identical and it rarely is.
Jonathon is a very gifted developer, I bet it will be worth the wait. yay

Ana wave
Posted By: jfcwilson

Re: Come on Boakes ... hurry up lol - 01/31/12 07:04 AM

It definatly will be:) Sit tight Ness, the wait'll be over soon. This year, certainly.
Posted By: marie

Re: Come on Boakes ... hurry up lol - 01/31/12 07:10 PM

I'm willing to wait because Boakes is definitely brilliant!! broccoli
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Come on Boakes ... hurry up lol - 01/31/12 10:16 PM

Guild Wars fans have been waiting nearly 5 years for Guild Wars 2, but I guess that's normal for an MMORPG.
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: Come on Boakes ... hurry up lol - 02/01/12 02:18 AM

I know what you mean, Ness, and I also have faith in him. The Lost Crown was so moody, and scary I can hardly stop thinking about it. I wish he could just come on and slam our heads against something soft, oddly wet and fragmented, something that would leave us all with a haunted look in our eyes. That would show us for being impatient.
Posted By: venus

Re: Come on Boakes ... hurry up lol - 02/01/12 05:12 PM

The Lost Crown was an excellent game. I've also been awaiting news on the sequel. grin Hoping it will be this year, and that the wait won't be much longer. yes
© 2024 GameBoomers Community