GB HOMEPAGE

Brandnew Adventure-Treff interview with Chris Jones (Tex Murphy)

Posted By: JackVanian

Brandnew Adventure-Treff interview with Chris Jones (Tex Murphy) - 04/27/12 09:39 PM

Dear Gameboomers,

it's my pleasure to tell you about my brandnew interview with someone I admired for a long, long time: Chris Jones. Also known as the lead actor and designer of the Tex Murphy series.

Obviously, we had a lot to talk about: The new Tex Murphy game, Kickstarter, the history of Access Software and the Tex Murphy series etc.

Hope you'll enjoy the article as much as I do! smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Brandnew Adventure-Treff interview with Chris Jones (Tex Murphy) - 04/27/12 09:45 PM

Thanks JackVanian, I look forward to reading it!

Ana wave

Re: Brandnew Adventure-Treff interview with Chris Jones (Tex Murphy) - 04/27/12 09:46 PM

Thank you! Hope you'll enjoy it! smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Brandnew Adventure-Treff interview with Chris Jones (Tex Murphy) - 04/28/12 03:11 AM

An enjoyable read - and one that offers exciting possibilities !! Thank you laugh
Posted By: mj2c

Re: Brandnew Adventure-Treff interview with Chris Jones (Tex Murphy) - 04/28/12 11:09 AM

Blimey! I hadn't realised they made Beach Head. I had that game:-) And Leaderboard:-)
Posted By: Becky

Re: Brandnew Adventure-Treff interview with Chris Jones (Tex Murphy) - 04/28/12 12:38 PM

Good interview! I liked the anecdotes about games they made in the past and how Chris sort of "happened" into the role of Tex. grin
Posted By: Gamer

Re: Brandnew Adventure-Treff interview with Chris Jones (Tex Murphy) - 04/29/12 02:23 AM

I cant believe it! It might really happen grin
The Tex Murphy series is my absolute favorite. happydance happydance

Thanks for posting the article. smile

Re: Brandnew Adventure-Treff interview with Chris Jones (Tex Murphy) - 04/29/12 05:04 PM

You're welcome. Glad you like it! smile
Posted By: vic

Re: Brandnew Adventure-Treff interview with Chris Jones (Tex Murphy) - 04/29/12 09:03 PM

Thanks for the really good article and for the good news!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community