GB HOMEPAGE

Conspiracies II Lethal Networks

Posted By: Betty Lou

Conspiracies II Lethal Networks - 07/05/12 07:37 PM

Is anyone still selling this game? And, from the search I did here on GB it appears this one was in need of a lot of "finishing up" from the list of Hints & Help it came up with and 2 patches? WOW, so was it worth the $ and effort or not? I really loved Conspiracies I a lot and laughed my head off trying to climb a lightpole and enter building thru the air conditioners window, kept falling off and ended up under the pavement, looking up - very strange indeed. Thanks for any help
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Conspiracies II Lethal Networks - 07/05/12 09:32 PM

THere are links on the developers website here. It's on sale too.

Ana wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Conspiracies II Lethal Networks - 07/05/12 10:58 PM

Good time to buy it at 43% off.

Re: Conspiracies II Lethal Networks - 07/06/12 02:02 AM

Did it ever get "fixed" or do I also need to hunt down those 2 patches?
AND, wonder just how much it was to begin with before 43% off as it is shown as $28.458 US dollars (22.95 EUR) - that's the sale price? It sure better be worth it.
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Conspiracies II Lethal Networks - 07/06/12 02:22 AM

There's a patch on the anima-ppd.com website.
If you roll your cursor over the brownish red tabs on the left side of the website, they'll extend so you can click on them and the second one down is Downloads. Then you choose Conspiracies 2 and there's the patch for C2_Patch110520.msi

The patch adds a Hint system and fixes a potential Sewer bug.
Posted By: judith

Re: Conspiracies II Lethal Networks - 07/06/12 06:50 PM

Betty Lou; Gamersgate has the game for $17.98. That's where I bought it. Judy

Re: Conspiracies II Lethal Networks - 07/06/12 10:12 PM

Thanks all - I have ordered it from the anima site mentioned above and have downloaded the patch too. Price not too high with shipping still under $30.00. Happy Gaming
Love, Betty Lou
© 2024 GameBoomers Community