GB HOMEPAGE

Lost Horizon bonus screen - awards and fight scene [SPOILERS]

Posted By: SirGraham

Lost Horizon bonus screen - awards and fight scene [SPOILERS] - 08/25/12 02:51 AM

Hi,

I've just finished Lost Horizon, saw the bonus screen, and I have a couple of questions:

1. Are there other awards except for the one that you get for returning the flute to the snake charmer?

2. In the fight scene - has anyone "catalogued" all possible deaths? I saw at least four but there are many possible paths that I didn't try. I don't believe each individual path will lead to a unique death...

By the way, what's the length of the bonus version (in hours)? And is there a way to play it with English voices? smile

Thanks!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Lost Horizon bonus screen - awards and fight scene [SPOILERS] - 08/25/12 03:04 AM

I loved Lost Horizon but I do not remember any of this. I didn't know they had awards in the game.

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Lost Horizon bonus screen - awards and fight scene [SPOILERS] - 08/25/12 07:07 AM

Me neither woozy
Posted By: traveler

Re: Lost Horizon bonus screen - awards and fight scene [SPOILERS] - 08/25/12 07:14 AM

The only "award" I recall is a jigsaw puzzle of another game...I think.

They did have part of the original version of the game but darned if I remember much about it.

Gil.

© 2024 GameBoomers Community