GB HOMEPAGE

AGON: The Tale of the Four Dragons New Voice for Samuel Hunt

Posted By: GreyFuss

AGON: The Tale of the Four Dragons New Voice for Samuel Hunt - 09/08/12 09:28 PM

What a shame, I just loved the actor who voiced Samuel Hunt in the 4 Agon games. I think he had done a few other games also. He was a pleasure to listen to. The games just can't be the same without him. Hope the new voice does the series right. New release date is now unknown since they need a publisher to help with expenses. If they do they hope to release the game next year (2013)

Quote:
The demo shown at gamescom encompassed one location to explore, and it will be released to the public in a few weeks. If they manage to find a partner to co-finance the game, it should be possible to release the game next year, which is the 10th anniversary of the series debut. Sadly, they had to find a new voice actor for Samuel Hunt, as the actor who voiced him in the previous four games has died, but they think they have succeeded in finding a worthy successor.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: AGON: The Tale of the Four Dragons Voice of Samuel Hunt - 09/08/12 09:29 PM

That is a shame. sad So sorry to hear that.

Ana

Re: AGON: The Tale of the Four Dragons Voice of Samuel Hunt - 09/08/12 09:36 PM

I have been trying to find info on Peter Meikle (voice of Samuel Hunt) but haven't come up with much. Anyone know of a site?
Posted By: PolloDiablo

Re: AGON: The Tale of the Four Dragons Voice of Samuel Hunt - 09/09/12 08:57 PM

When the Private Moon-people told me this I tried to find more info about him too, but I couldn't, either...

Re: AGON: The Tale of the Four Dragons Voice of Samuel Hunt - 09/10/12 03:56 AM

Thanks Pollo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community