GB HOMEPAGE

Primordia PC Demo Now Available; Full Cyberpunk Adventure Releases Next Week

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Primordia PC Demo Now Available; Full Cyberpunk Adventure Releases Next Week - 11/27/12 08:25 PM

You can download the demo here.

Availability:
• Wadjet Eye is offering Primorida for preorder in both download and limited edition DVD format: http://www.primordiagame.com/preorder

• The game will release for PC on December 5 through PrimordiaGame.com and GOG.com. It's also up for vote on Steam Greenlight, where it's currently ranked within Greenlight's top 100 games at #64: Steam Greenlight

You can view the trailer Here.

You can view Screenshots here.

Quote:
Set in a post-apocalyptic world strewn with cast-off machines, Primordia tells the story of Horatio Nullbuilt, an introspective robot whose solitary lifestyle is thrown into chaos when his sole power source is stolen. Travel with him and his comic sidekick, Crispin, to the dazzling city of Metropol and discover the secrets of this mysterious world -- a place where humans once tread, but are now merely the stuff of legend.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Carla

Re: Primordia PC Demo Now Available; Full Cyberpunk Adventure Releases Next Week - 11/27/12 08:34 PM

Thank you for the news Ana! thumbsup
Posted By: Marian

Re: Primordia PC Demo Now Available; Full Cyberpunk Adventure Releases Next Week - 11/27/12 08:46 PM

Thanks, Ana. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Primordia PC Demo Now Available; Full Cyberpunk Adventure Releases Next Week - 11/27/12 08:50 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Primordia PC Demo Now Available; Full Cyberpunk Adventure Releases Next Week - 11/28/12 12:39 AM

Thanks Sheriff

I am curious about this game and are willing to give the Demo a try....Geesh...is everybody else getting slow download speeds for the Demo or is it just me?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Primordia PC Demo Now Available; Full Cyberpunk Adventure Releases Next Week - 11/28/12 12:50 AM

I downloaded it by accident when I first posted it and it was fast. That was prior to the announcement though so perhaps it's getting busy now.

Ana wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Primordia PC Demo Now Available; Full Cyberpunk Adventure Releases Next Week - 11/28/12 12:52 AM

I just downloaded the demo to and it took me 5 min.
Richard
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Primordia PC Demo Now Available; Full Cyberpunk Adventure Releases Next Week - 11/28/12 01:09 AM

Holy smokes...it will take me 4 hours and I have High Speed cable
Posted By: kjos

Re: Primordia PC Demo Now Available; Full Cyberpunk Adventure Releases Next Week - 11/28/12 01:19 AM

4 hours WOW. I have road runner high speed cable.
5 min is all it took me.
This is my download speed 43.78 mpbs
uplodad speed 5.32 mbps
ping 57 ms
Richard
Posted By: vic

Re: Primordia PC Demo Now Available; Full Cyberpunk Adventure Releases Next Week - 11/28/12 06:30 PM

If people are still interested in how the download is performing, it is currently downloading but from the average download rate I estimate it will take 30 minutes.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community