GB HOMEPAGE

AG Christmas video (inc. T.Schafer, J. Jensen, R. Tornquist etc.)

Posted By: JackVanian

AG Christmas video (inc. T.Schafer, J. Jensen, R. Tornquist etc.) - 12/24/12 09:21 PM

Dear Gameboomers,

you may remember the Adventure-Treff Christmas video I posted here in the last two years. Now that I'm a part of Adventure Gamers, I took that project with me and I'm happy to announce the first AG Christmas video. Our guests include Tim Schafer, Ragnar Tornquist, Jane Jensen, Charles Cecil, Chris Jones, Al Lowe, Dave Grossman, Jonathan Boakes, Matt Clark, Bill Tiller and many, many more. I'm sure that this is something the whole adventure game community will enjoy and I hope you have fun watching it! :)

Merry Christmas to all the readers of Gameboomers and their staff. Have a wonderful time! christmas
Posted By: Marian

Re: AG Christmas video (inc. T.Schafer, J. Jensen, R. Tornquist etc.) - 12/24/12 09:31 PM

Thanks so much, JackVanian; what fun! bravo12 wave12

christmas
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: AG Christmas video (inc. T.Schafer, J. Jensen, R. Tornquist etc.) - 12/24/12 09:35 PM

Thank you Jack

I love these videos and watch them every year. It is sure a great adventure Xmas gift. wave12
Posted By: Mad

Re: AG Christmas video (inc. T.Schafer, J. Jensen, R. Tornquist etc.) - 12/24/12 10:15 PM

Thank you, JackVanian bravo12

And a christmas to you !!
Posted By: anne2

Re: AG Christmas video (inc. T.Schafer, J. Jensen, R. Tornquist etc.) - 12/24/12 10:17 PM

Thank you JackVanian, that was fun.

The coming year is going to be really interesting.

wave12
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: AG Christmas video (inc. T.Schafer, J. Jensen, R. Tornquist etc.) - 12/25/12 12:57 AM

That was Great!! Thank you
Posted By: plumgas

Re: AG Christmas video (inc. T.Schafer, J. Jensen, R. Tornquist etc.) - 12/25/12 10:15 AM

thanks jack
Posted By: MaG

Re: AG Christmas video (inc. T.Schafer, J. Jensen, R. Tornquist etc.) - 12/25/12 02:04 PM

Thanks, Jack. christmas
Posted By: LeBelleRachael

Re: AG Christmas video (inc. T.Schafer, J. Jensen, R. Tornquist etc.) - 12/25/12 06:14 PM

Well isn't this something!!.....giggle! Such a sweetie you are! Gratzie! presents12
Posted By: venus

Re: AG Christmas video (inc. T.Schafer, J. Jensen, R. Tornquist etc.) - 12/25/12 07:31 PM

Thanks for sharing, JackVanian! Fantastic video! presents12
Posted By: Carla

Re: AG Christmas video (inc. T.Schafer, J. Jensen, R. Tornquist etc.) - 12/26/12 01:11 AM

Thank you JackVanian, that was really wonderful!
Merry Christmas to you too santadance
© 2024 GameBoomers Community