GB HOMEPAGE

First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 01/30/13 05:47 PM

You can view the first artwork Here.

Quote:
Please note that a first scenario is actually written by Benoit Sokal. You can find a short quotation just here :

"When Nic Quentin arrives at the clinic, Kate Walker would have vanished… once more".

As a reminder, "Syberia 3" is scheduled for release in 2014-2015 on multiplatforms.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 01/30/13 05:54 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 01/30/13 05:57 PM

Thanks.. this is one I am really looking forward to. I just may have to play them all over again :-)
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 01/30/13 06:03 PM

lol

Kate looks like some Elvis impersonator in that picture lol
Posted By: MaG

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 01/30/13 06:12 PM

rotfl

Thanks, Ana.

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 01/30/13 06:16 PM

lol Now that you said that Greyfuss, that's all I can see!
Posted By: judith

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 01/30/13 06:48 PM

lol DITTO!! lol

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 01/30/13 06:53 PM

Kates new quest...Hans & Oscar have returned and with Kates help they search for the perfect peanut butter and banana sandwich....Thank you...thank you very much.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 01/30/13 07:13 PM

The game shall now be known as SyTeddyBearia 3. lol

Thanks, Ana!
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 01/30/13 07:39 PM

Does anybody know what the story line will be? I am really looking forward to this new game! I have played Syberia 1 & 2 several times. I am so ready for a new one! happydance Too bad we have to wait so long! frown
Greyfuss, Love your idea! Very clever! lol

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 01/30/13 07:50 PM

Looking at the picture again...wasn't there and animal like this in one of the books in Amerzone? It looks familiar.

I am "All Shook Up" about this game "I am Itchin Like A Man On A Fuzzy Tree" cool

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 01/30/13 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: GreyFuss
Looking at the picture again...wasn't there and animal like this in one of the books in Amerzone? It looks familiar.

I am "All Shook Up" about this game "I am Itchin Like A Man On A Fuzzy Tree" cool

That could very well be Greyfuss. I haven't played Amerzone in a long time so I can't say for sure. I wonder, will Kate end up in Amerzone next time? That would be interesting! think

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 01/30/13 08:06 PM

There was a connection in Syberia with Amerzone. Can't remember their name but wasn't the connection with a type of bird? Possibly the one related to the egg in Amerzone?

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 01/30/13 08:15 PM

I do remember a reference or two about Amerzone. The bird may be one of them but I don't remember. This topic has gotten me into the mood to replay Syberia. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 01/31/13 02:48 AM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre. So nice to see a bit of artwork smile Makes the project seem "real" !! laugh
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 01/31/13 10:43 AM

Thanks Ana. Can't wait!
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 02/01/13 02:39 AM

Thanks, Ana

So good to read its not a fake.. We will Finally have a Syberia 3..... broccoli
Posted By: BTaylor322

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 02/01/13 04:24 AM

RE: Amerzone animals.

Been a while since I played it, too, but I don't remember ANY animals like that in it, but there were weird long-necked giraffe-like critters. There certainly were no animals like that in EITHER SYBERIA GAME - which I still try to play when I need the fun.
Posted By: The Haze

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 02/01/13 04:56 AM

Some of you remember correctly. The birds in the railway station at Barrockstadt were the "Red Amerzone Cuckoo." Kate found the information about them in a book on Amerzone which she discovered in the university library. (I just replayed Syberia I and am about to start Syberia II)
Posted By: venus

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 02/06/13 04:57 PM

Ha, I do hope Kate looks more like herself in game. lol Other than that, the pictures are intriguing. Really looking forward to more info. happydance
Posted By: PMcOuntry

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 02/10/13 04:19 AM

I haven't been into the forums in a very long time, came in for a few purposes, one was to look up info on the possibility of Syberia 3. I'm so excited. Syberia was my first real adventure game as an adult and both games are forever my favorites. I plan to play them both again someday, but I have so many other games on my shelf, I don't know when that will be. I'm glad to hear this is more than a rumor and can only hope it's as good as the first two games.
Posted By: Disney

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 08/08/13 11:02 PM

Any release date for this one yet? Where can I see the art work.

Re: First Artwork of Syberia 3 Released - 08/08/13 11:38 PM

Disney the release date is in 2015.

You can find the sketches by clicking on the yellowed "here" in the first post.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community