GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY

Posted By: Chief

GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/20/13 01:20 PM

winter

It's Giveaway time again.

GameBoomers will be giving away 5 DOWNLOADS of the game Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey, courtesy of Phoenix Online Studios. rah

Note : All participants to this Giveaway will get a 20% off coupon for the full season (4 episodes) of this game.

Note #2 : The game is available for PC and MAC users. The choice of PC or MAC will be made at their site when the winners use their coupon codes.

A visit to the Game site will also give you the opportunity to see the Trailer for this Episode.

If you want to have an idea of what the game is all about, you can read MaG's Walkthrough and Rushes Review, including some screenshots and the System Requirements. bravo

To enter the drawing, send me an E-MAIL using my e-mail address in my profile. Please no PMs.

Put the word "Cognition" in the e-mail subject line and include your GameBoomers MEMBER name in the body of the mail.

And post here also to say you are "IN" the Giveaway. yes

Entries must be submitted by Sunday the 24th February 2013 at 9:00PM Eastern Standard Time.

The winners will be announced on Monday the 25th February 2013. yay

Only one entry per registered member.

All are welcome to enter.

Please verify the list of winners when it comes out to redeem your download in the next ten days following the announcement of the winners.

A BIG thanks to Ana and Phoenix Online Studios for making this Giveaway possible. thumbsup

Good luck to all.

Chief wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/20/13 01:37 PM

Good luck... I won the first one ..so I won't be trying for this one. Great game ...
Posted By: Mad

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/20/13 02:09 PM

Thank you, Chief, and all who are making this possible !! bravo

[I won't be entering for this one myself.]
Posted By: MaG

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/20/13 02:12 PM

Thanks, Chief, Ana and Phoenix Online!

luck Everyone.
Posted By: venus

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/20/13 02:29 PM

I also won't be entering, since I ordered the full series. luck to all the participants. Cognition is an excellent game. bravo
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/20/13 03:11 PM

Hi,
thinks to all for this chance for a free game.
I am in
kathy
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/20/13 04:31 PM

Good luck everyone! Thanks Chief and Phoenix Online Studios. yay
Posted By: connie

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/20/13 08:10 PM

Email sent, Thanks Phoenix Online Studios and Chief. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/21/13 11:16 AM

I can't do downloads on my old computer so Good Luck to all who enter! luck
Posted By: rmt

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/21/13 02:32 PM

I'm in for the mac version, email sent, thanks!

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/21/13 03:08 PM

rmt, the choice of PC or MAC is made when you buy the game (or win a game) at their site.

I'll add this to the opening post.

Chief wave
Posted By: mel22odie

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/21/13 04:33 PM

Please enter me in the game drawing. Thank you, Mel22odie
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/21/13 07:43 PM

Hi Chief
I'm in. Thank you for the chance to win

Kim
Posted By: dianne

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/21/13 08:21 PM

I won't be able to enter either I have Windows 8 and it won't let me download anything at all so sad Dianne hardwall

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/21/13 08:36 PM

dianne, you should post at the Glitches Forum about this problem to get some good help from the experts.

Chief wave
Posted By: michele rose

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/21/13 10:23 PM

Great giveaway - Count me in! Thank you Phoenix Online and Chief.
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/21/13 10:48 PM

I'm in. Good luck to all and thanks for all you do. Vicki
Posted By: Terri824

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/21/13 11:37 PM

Hi. Please include me in this one.
Thanks,
Terri
Posted By: KatieHal

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/22/13 06:04 PM

Good luck everyone! smile

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/22/13 06:09 PM

Thanks for the giveaway Katie! hearts

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/22/13 06:12 PM

KatieHal, thanks for your visit.

We have a nice special offer if you say you are in. wink

Chief wave
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/22/13 07:24 PM

im in please thanks
Posted By: KatieHal

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/22/13 07:57 PM

Haha, well I already have the game, so I'm all set wink But I highly recommend it, and hope everyone enjoys it!
Posted By: marie

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/22/13 08:00 PM

I'm in Chief and a big thanks to Phoenix Online Studios for the opportunity to win a copy of the game.

Marie wave
Posted By: AdvGameFan

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/22/13 10:01 PM

Hi Chief

I'm "IN" the Great Cognition Giveaway Draw.
Email sent.

Thanks for the Chance to play the new episode.
and Thanks to Phoenix Online for the Giveaways

AdvGameFan
Posted By: Wizardmaster

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/22/13 10:35 PM

Hello, Chief! I'm all IN the Cognition Episode 2 giveaway. Thank you for your generosity and the chance to potentially try a new game w/ the thrills and mystery I like.
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/23/13 01:07 AM

Thanks to Chief and Phoenix. As good as it sounds, I will not enter either as I won a book not so long ago and wow! was it ever good!! Good Luck everyone!! wave

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/23/13 01:25 AM

Lotus, you may indeed enter.
Posted By: manxman

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/23/13 02:16 AM

I'm in. Thanks to you Chief, Ana and Phoenix. wave
Posted By: Sly One

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/23/13 03:52 AM

I'm in Chief. Thanks to Phoenix and everyone at GB.

Barbara

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/23/13 04:17 AM

All e-mails in up to now. thumbsup

Chief wave
Posted By: Kayc

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/23/13 09:36 AM

Hi Chief,
I'm in! Thanks for the chance to win. happydance
Good luck everyone!

Thanks Chief, Phoenix, and Ana.
Posted By: mbday630

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/23/13 01:37 PM

thanks for the chance! I'm in!
Posted By: linda333

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/23/13 07:47 PM

Opps, forgot to say, I am in for the game giveway. Thanks Chief!
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/25/13 02:33 AM

Looks like a good game. I am entering!

Thanks!

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/25/13 03:03 AM

All e-mails received for the drawing of this Giveaway. rah

Chief wave

Re: GIVEAWAY<<<Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey>>>GIVEAWAY - 02/25/13 04:11 PM

The winners of this Giveaway are announced HERE.

Cogratulations to the winners.

Chief wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community