GB HOMEPAGE

Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 02/22/13 12:32 AM

As the Asylum Kickstarter goes into it's last few days, here is a tasty compilation of the horror that lies with the walls of Hanwell Institute.

You can view the screenshots Here.

Check out Game Play Video here.

Trailer 1.

Trailer 2

And last but not least; the Bertrand Sessions:

Subject E14 Session 1

Subject E14 Session 2

Subject E14 Session 3

Suject E14 Session 4

Quote:
Asylum is a chilling journey through the intricate floors of the Hanwell Mental Institute, in which unimaginable atrocities have occurred in the past. Over four years in production, this horror adventure aims to marry cutting edge visuals with thrilling storytelling to give players the ultimate experience in fear. Asylum is authored by the designer of the award-winning and cult sleeper hit Scratches.

Are you as ready as I am to explore Hanwell? eek

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 02/22/13 12:44 AM

Thanks, Ana. scared grin
Posted By: MaG

Re: Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 02/22/13 05:58 AM

Thanks, Ana! smile
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 02/22/13 10:22 AM

Thanks for the updates, Ana!
Posted By: pnakotus

Re: Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 02/23/13 12:22 AM

Thank you for the lovely links! smile

I'm so glad they made their goal.

Re: Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 02/23/13 12:24 AM

Very exciting! I am really looking forward to this one! yay
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 02/23/13 12:57 AM

O My....

Kool... rah
Posted By: Imari

Re: Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 02/23/13 04:04 AM

Asylum is funded as of today!! Still time to back it and get in early on the game.
dance
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 02/23/13 08:23 AM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 02/23/13 11:15 AM

WOW! Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 02/23/13 01:55 PM

Great bravo Thank you BrownEyedTigre yay
Posted By: Imari

Re: Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 02/25/13 05:45 PM

Agustin has updated his Asylum Kickstarter campaign, posting video clips submitted by backers of the project.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/agustincordes/asylum-kickstart-the-horror/posts
Posted By: The Haze

Re: Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 08/18/13 09:58 PM

This looks my kind of game, and if the individual who directed Scratches is somehow connected, I am going to buy it. However, didn't we see "The Bertrand Sessions" quite some time time ago?

Re: Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 08/18/13 10:59 PM

It is indeed developed by the same person as scratches was. yay
Posted By: traveler

Re: Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 08/19/13 02:08 AM

I think we did see the Bertrand Sessions some time ago.
Is there any word from Agustin Cordes on the probable release date for Asylum?
I think the target date was December of this year but I could be remembering wrong.

Gil.

Re: Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 08/19/13 02:36 AM

No official release date yet Gil, but when there is one, we will be sure to update.

Ana wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: Asylum - A Collection of Screenshots, Videos and Other Eye-Candy - 08/19/13 02:24 PM

Woo Hoo!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community