GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY

Posted By: Chief

GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 02:22 PM

winter

It's Giveaway time again.

GameBoomers will be giving away 3 copies of the game Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery, courtesy of MDNA Games. rah

NOTE: Each winner will have the choice to chose between the digital download or the disc copy.

A visit to the Game Website will give you the opportunity to download the demo, see the Gallery of screenshots and read the system requirements.

If you want to have an idea of what the game is all about, you can have a look at MaG's Walkthrough and Rushes Review. bravo

To enter the drawing, send me an E-MAIL using my e-mail address in my profile. Please no PMs.

Put the words "Carol Reed" in the e-mail subject line and include your GameBoomers MEMBER name in the body of the mail.

And post here also to say you are "IN" the Giveaway. yes

Entries must be submitted by Thursday the 14th March 2013 at 9:00PM Eastern Daylight Saving Time.

The winners will be announced on Friday the 15th March 2013. yay

Only one entry per registered member.

All are welcome to enter.

Please verify the list of winners when it comes out to redeem your price in the next ten days following the announcement of the winners.

A BIG thanks to Ana and MDNA Games for making this Giveaway possible. thumbsup

Good luck to all.

Chief wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 02:25 PM

Thanks, Chief, Ana and Mikael. wave

luck everyone!
Posted By: MrMentalD

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 02:32 PM

Totally in. Haven't had time to try this game for some rason. Maybe luck will change it
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 02:46 PM

hello,
thank you anyway, I won't enter. I already bought the game. who ever enters enjoy the game
kathy
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 02:51 PM

I'm in...
Thanks, Ana and MDNA Games and Chief for making this Giveaway possible.
Posted By: seoirse

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 02:55 PM

I'm in.

Thanks for this opportunity and good luck everyone.
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 02:56 PM

Count me in too!

Thanks to MDNA and Gameboomers and Chief!!! rah

Koalanut
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 03:02 PM

THanks Chief and a big thanks to Mikael!

Good Luck everyone!
Posted By: rockingrjranch

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 03:11 PM

Thank you MDNA, Chief and Gameboomers. I am in!
Posted By: rmt

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 03:22 PM

Wow, a disc copy... I'm in!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 03:44 PM

This is a super-fun game. Good luck, everyone!
Posted By: Marian

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 05:25 PM

My email has been sent to enter this giveaway - I love the Carol Reed games! hearts

A big thank you to Mikael, Chief, and Ana for this giveaway. thumbsup wave
Posted By: marie

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 05:26 PM

Thank you MDNA for a chance to win the new Carol Reed game.

I'm in Chief.

Marie smile
Posted By: connie

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 05:40 PM

Thanks MDNA and Chief. Good luck to all who enter. I bought this game, and I'm looking forward to playing it. smile
Posted By: Ewil02

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 07:57 PM

Thank you Ana, Chief, and MDNA Games. Count me in as well!! thanks
Posted By: Mad

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 08:00 PM

I already bought the game so won't be going for this one - but good luck to those entering and thanks to all who have made it possible !! rah rah
Posted By: oldman

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 09:37 PM

Well mine is in thanks for all you do.
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 10:07 PM

I'm on time this one Chief...email on the way..Thank you to MDNA and of course all the Great Staff of Boomers. dance
Posted By: Butcher

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/10/13 10:33 PM

Thank you for another great giveaway, sending my e-mail right away, good luck everyone.
Posted By: michele rose

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/11/13 01:25 AM

Add me in to the lot for another GREAT giveaway.
Sending out my e-mail and a thanks for a chance to win!
Posted By: Melia

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/11/13 03:43 AM

Thank you. I'm in, too.

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/11/13 03:49 AM

All e-mails IN up to now. thumbsup

Chief wave
Posted By: CountZero

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/11/13 05:16 AM

Im in..thanks a lot for the chance to win smile
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/11/13 08:52 AM

I'm in. Love these games. Vicki
Posted By: Kayc

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/11/13 11:40 AM

I'm in! Thank you Chief, Ana, MDNA and Gameboomers. smile
Posted By: UruKat

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/11/13 02:52 PM

Count me in! Thanks
Posted By: UruBoo

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/11/13 02:54 PM

I'm in! Thanks, Chief!!!
Posted By: judith

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/11/13 05:58 PM

Hi Chief; just sent you my email. Good Luck everyone.
Posted By: Trisha

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/11/13 10:00 PM

Hello there I just sent my entry thank you!

happydance
Posted By: Leeana

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/11/13 11:25 PM

just sent mine also smile ....good luck everyone smile

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/12/13 03:03 AM

All e-mails received up to now penguin

Chief wave
Posted By: linda333

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/12/13 04:05 AM

Count me in as well. Thank you to everyone who is making the game giveaway possible. Good luck all.
Posted By: PurpleLotus

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/12/13 11:57 AM

Hi! Count me in please!

Warmest Regards
Sarah

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/13/13 03:07 AM

All e-mails in. bravo

Chief wave
Posted By: Sly One

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/13/13 03:42 AM

Thanks Chief, MDNA and Gameboomers. I'm in and email sent.

Barbara
Posted By: meryl

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/13/13 09:11 AM

Could you put me in the draw too, please.
Thank you to all the people who make this giveaway possible.
Good luck everyone!
Posted By: TechnoSpike

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Carol Reed Mystery: Cold Case Summer~~GIVEAWAY - 03/13/13 12:34 PM

Thanks a lot to Chief, MDNA and Ana for this! I'm in and e-mail has been sent.
Posted By: birddog

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/13/13 01:24 PM

I'm in. Thank you.
Posted By: Jema

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/13/13 04:38 PM

Just sent an email to enter this giveaway. I love the Carol Reed games.

Thanks to everyone involved in making this giveaway possible.

A special thanks to Mikael not only for furnishing the games for this giveaway,
but for making these great games for us to enjoy.

wave Jema

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/13/13 05:06 PM

All e-mails in and counted for.

Chief wave
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/13/13 08:39 PM

Oops. I want an ordered a copy. Oh well. Good luck everybody else.
Posted By: Emi

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/14/13 03:10 AM

I just sent e-mail to join the giveaway! I can't wait the day after tomorrow.

Emi
Posted By: Terri824

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/14/13 03:30 AM

Oh wow! That looks really good. Count me in please!
Thanks Ana and MDNA.
Terri dance

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/14/13 03:55 AM

Received all e-mails. spring

Chief wave
Posted By: hamer

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/14/13 04:59 AM

Im in the Giveaway

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/14/13 08:12 PM

All e-mails IN up to now. dance

Chief wave
Posted By: Melia

Re: GIVEAWAY~~Cold Case Summer: Carol Reed Mystery~~GIVEAWAY - 03/14/13 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Chief
All e-mails IN up to now. dance

Chief wave

LOL!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community