GB HOMEPAGE

Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date and other Goodies

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date and other Goodies - 07/31/13 09:21 PM

Just a quick update to say the release date is currently in October. Getting close! yay

EDIT: There is a very informative Developer Diary update here.

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date - 07/31/13 09:24 PM

Thanks very much for letting us know. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date - 07/31/13 09:49 PM

Thanks Ana wave
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date - 07/31/13 10:27 PM

Thanks for the reminder. I had completely forgotten about this title.

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date - 07/31/13 10:39 PM

I assume a formal announcement will be released by them soon, but they did post on their FB page today to say that the release will be October. I'm excited, I love the series!

Ana wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date - 07/31/13 11:21 PM

Me Too! Looking forward to this one

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date - 08/01/13 12:47 AM

I added a link to the hot off the press Developer update in the first post.

Ana wave
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date - 08/01/13 01:18 AM

Is there a way I can get in on pledging so I can get a copy when it comes out ?
Cathy

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date - 08/01/13 01:24 AM

THe kickstarter campaign was last October, but you can be sure that they will be selling the game when it releases for those that did not contribute.
It's always cheaper to do it while the Kickstarter or funding is happening though.

Ana wave

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date - 08/01/13 01:27 AM

Thanks Ana. I have a prepaid visa card and it expires in September. Is Broken Sword The Angel of Death a point and click or do you have to use the keyboard ?

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date - 08/01/13 01:59 AM

It's a point and click.

Ana wave

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date - 08/01/13 03:05 AM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date - 08/01/13 03:53 AM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile

I got a really detailed "email" update today, too.
Such good news !! bravo
Posted By: venus

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date - 08/01/13 05:01 AM

Thanks, Ana! I also received that e-mail update. grin Really looking forward to this one, and so soon! Very exciting! woot
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date - 08/01/13 09:53 AM

What exciting news Ana! I read his update! Can't wait!
Posted By: Lagavulin

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date and other Goodies - 08/01/13 05:31 PM

GREAT NEWS! crazy

I'm really looking forward to this game happydance. I recently replayed all the others and loved even more praise than I did the first time i played them.
Posted By: sanford

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Adventure Release Date and other Goodies - 08/04/13 05:40 AM

Thanks, Ana, for this great news. I'm really looking forward to BS 5. I've played all of the previous BS adventures. HAPPY GAMING!
Sandy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community