GB HOMEPAGE

Any news on Shadows on the Vatican Act II?

Posted By: ergggo

Any news on Shadows on the Vatican Act II? - 08/11/13 04:55 PM

I enjoyed Act 1 of Shadows on the Vatican but it seems like the second act is very much delayed. 10th Art Studio appears to be working on a lot of things, but finishing Act II doesn't seem to be a priority. Has anyone heard when it will be released? I'm kind of glad I only paid for the first episode and not the whole series.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Any news on Shadows on the Vatican Act II? - 08/11/13 05:12 PM

Last news was March 2013 for the English version but they seem to be having issues getting it out.

The Italian version of Act II can be purchased on Zodiac here but it's in Italian.

Ana wave

Re: Any news on Shadows on the Vatican Act II? - 08/11/13 06:21 PM

Thanks for the link, Ana. I only saw Act I and the Act I demo there. If the Italian Act II is available, that would be good news since we'd only have to wait for translation.

Re: Any news on Shadows on the Vatican Act II? - 08/11/13 06:26 PM

YOu have to view the Italian page of Zodiac as I linked it. If you switch to US it will not show.

EDIT: Apparently it automatically switches back to US. Choose Italian in the upper right language and then search Vatican. It will show as available.

Ana wave

Re: Any news on Shadows on the Vatican Act II? - 08/11/13 06:57 PM

Capisco...Grazie, Ana.
Posted By: vic

Re: Any news on Shadows on the Vatican Act II? - 10/28/13 09:42 PM

Hi, I emailed them earlier in the month then forgot to post..The publisher said there was a problem with distributing the English version, but they hope this to be solved next month or by Christmas. Their reply, edited for clarity:

... Our publisher had some problems with
international distribution and is changing something...Our publisher is sure that the situation is going to be clear and the
second episode will be released before christmas. We hope in november...
Best,

10th Art Studio TEAM

Re: Any news on Shadows on the Vatican Act II? - 10/28/13 10:44 PM

Thanks Vic!

Re: Any news on Shadows on the Vatican Act II? - 10/29/13 01:37 AM

That's not long to wait. Thanks for checking and posting the good news, vic.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community