GB HOMEPAGE

You know you are an avid adventure gamer when,,,

Posted By: hamer

You know you are an avid adventure gamer when,,, - 08/15/13 07:25 AM

I am playing Scorpio Ritual again and I noticed that when Sylvie is on Gozo...she has a small conversation with another girl..the conversation has nothing really to do with the game,.,..it is a cameo from Nikki ( Art of Murder) lol ...Has anyone noticed things like this from other games?
Posted By: Rushes

Re: You know you are an avid adventure gamer when,,, - 08/15/13 01:50 PM

Perhaps it isn't strictly related, but now I'm thinking irresistibly of the omnipresent Koko Kringles chocolate bars in many of the Nancy Drew games.

Also, the character Sonny Joon "appears" in a great many of the games, usually as an ex-employee of wherever Nancy is at that moment. His crazed journals hold so many secrets... lol
Posted By: Butcher

Re: You know you are an avid adventure gamer when,,, - 08/16/13 07:43 AM

Well in Hitman Absolution you can also find characters from other games as Easter Eggs (Kane and Lynch).

Re: You know you are an avid adventure gamer when,,, - 08/16/13 03:15 PM

yes easter eggs are fun in a game...but sometimes there are just things that are there..
Posted By: Rushes

Re: You know you are an avid adventure gamer when,,, - 08/16/13 03:33 PM

I just remembered one! In a switchabout to the instance you mention, hamer, Sylvie herself makes an appearance in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer. She's to be found seated outside a cafe, and has some dialogue with Nicole.

Re: You know you are an avid adventure gamer when,,, - 08/16/13 03:43 PM

LOL...nice!!! I never noticed that one.....
© 2024 GameBoomers Community