GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY

Posted By: Chief

GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/20/13 10:36 PM

summer

GameBoomers is giving away 3 season passes (Episode 1 to 4) plus the soundtrack of the game Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller, a courtesy of Phoenix Online Studios. dance

Please note that this Giveaway will run from now until Sunday, September 22nd, 2013, 9:00PM Eastern Daylight Saving Time. rah

The winners (announced Sunday night) will have until Tuesday to redeem their prize or it will be offered to the first runner up. thumbsup

You can have a look at the Trailer of the game (Episode four) HERE and view some screenshots of Episode Four HERE.

To enter the Giveaway, please post here first to say you are IN and send me an e-mail (PLEASE no PM) using my e-mail address in my profile. yes

Put the word "Cognition" in the e-mail subject line and include your GameBoomers MEMBER name in the body of the mail.

Only one entry per registered member and all are welcome to enter.

A BIG thanks to Phoenix Online Studios and Ana for making this Giveaway possible. thanks

Good luck.

Chief wave

Posted By: Marian

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Arica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/20/13 10:40 PM

Very nice giveaway! happydance

Thank you to Phoenix Studios, Ana, and Chief. thumbsup wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Arica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/20/13 10:55 PM

luck To all!

Thanks to Phoenix, Emily, Ana and Chief!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Arica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/20/13 11:04 PM

Good luck everyone! Thanks Chief and of course Phoenix Online Studios!

Ana wave
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Arica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/20/13 11:08 PM

Finaly a Giveaway that I am interested in...Email on its way.

Thank you Phoenix, Sheriff and Chief
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/20/13 11:15 PM

grin We aim to please!
Posted By: Jarkeld

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 12:20 AM

Mail sent. Thanks Phoenix, Ana & Chief.
Posted By: GBC

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 12:30 AM

Thanks Chief, Ana, and Phoenix , I'm in.
Posted By: Mad

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 03:03 AM

I pledged for this via Kickstarter so won't enter - but very good luck to those who do and a big thank you to all who are making the giveaway possible yay yay
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 03:10 AM

Email is sent Chief. Good luck everyone.

Cathy broccoli

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 03:24 AM

All e-mails IN up to now. summer

Chief wave
Posted By: MrMentalD

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 11:57 AM

Definetly in !
Posted By: mbday630

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 12:01 PM

I love this game. Count me in. Thanks!
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 02:20 PM

Hello,
I am in, and thanks to everyone for this chance to win. and good luck to everyone.

kathy
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 05:01 PM

Thanks I am in
Posted By: Terri824

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 05:15 PM

Looks great, count me in please. Thanks Phoenix, Ana and Chief for this giveaway.
Terri penguin

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 05:30 PM

Winfrey, I did not get your e-mail.

Chief wave
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 05:39 PM

I was a kicksstarter supporter so I'll just wish good luck to everyone who enters.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 06:10 PM

Thanks Chief, Ana, and Phoenix , I'm in. wave
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 07:01 PM

Email on the way...

Thank you to Phoenix Studios, Gameboomers, and Chief for another great giveaway opportunity.

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 09:07 PM

Received all e-mails up to now. dance

Chief wave
Posted By: venus

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 09:10 PM

Ah, of course I come across this after I have already bought two copies of the game. lol Oh, well, what can you do? luck to everyone who enters! This is a fantastic game. thumbsup
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/21/13 10:07 PM

What the heck. I'll give it a go.

Thank you to all involved!

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/22/13 03:07 AM

All e-mails IN up to now. thumbsup

Chief wave
Posted By: Sly One

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/22/13 03:47 AM

I'm in. This is an AWESOME Giveaway. Thanks Phoenix, Ana and Chief.

Barbara
Posted By: shine

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/22/13 04:31 AM

Thanks a lot for the giveaway!! I'm in.

Shine
Posted By: rmt

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/22/13 07:25 AM

Wow! I'm in!
Posted By: Blueice

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/22/13 07:26 AM

In for the giveaway and I sent an email. Thanks!
Posted By: SirGraham

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/22/13 08:20 AM

Never played an episodic except Tales of Monkey Island (and even that was using the retail DVD :D) but I guess this is a good chance to try another one .

I'm in smile
Posted By: Kayc

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/22/13 09:42 AM

I'm in. Great giveaway! Thanks Chief, Ana and Phoenix! smile
Posted By: chrissie

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/22/13 09:52 AM

Hi Chief I hope I'm not too late! - I'm IN & thank you also Phoenix Online Studios & Ana for making the Giveaway possible. happydance
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/22/13 01:02 PM

Thanks Chief and Phoenix. Count me in, email has been sent.
Posted By: rmelone

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/22/13 02:10 PM

Count me in, email on it's way.

Robert

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/22/13 02:15 PM

Received all the e-mails up to now. bravo

Linda333, please say you are IN the Giveaway.

Thanks.

Chief wave
Posted By: Butcher

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/22/13 04:46 PM

Sending my e-mail right away, thanks for another giveaway, thanks to all those who made this possible.

Spyros
Posted By: CountZero

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/22/13 06:20 PM

Im in.....Thanks for the chance to win smile
Posted By: Jema

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/22/13 07:01 PM

I'm in. Thanks to everyone involved in making this great giveaway posible.

Chief, I'll send you an email as soon as I log off.

wave Jema
Posted By: nonnaone

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/22/13 07:28 PM

just sent my email, thanks.

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/22/13 11:08 PM

All e-mails IN up to now but still missing a member that did not say she was IN the Giveaway.

Chief wave
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/23/13 01:23 AM

Hi.I would love to be IN on this giveaway! Thank you.

Re: GIVEAWAY:::Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller::::GIVEAWAY - 09/23/13 02:38 AM

The winners of this Giveaway are announced HERE.

Congratulations to the winners.

Chief wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community