GB HOMEPAGE

Journey to the Center of the Earth 10 Years Anniversary - A Behind the Scenes Look

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Journey to the Center of the Earth 10 Years Anniversary - A Behind the Scenes Look - 11/14/13 04:46 PM

A Fascinating look into the history of Frogwares and the creation of Journey to the Center of the Earth can be read here.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth 10 Years Anniversary - A Behind the Scenes Look - 11/14/13 05:00 PM

Thanks, Ana - I remember well this game. wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth 10 Years Anniversary - A Behind the Scenes Look - 11/14/13 05:01 PM

Thanks, Ana!

I don't see Wael in that lineup. Perhaps he was the one taking the photo. laugh
Posted By: MaG

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth 10 Years Anniversary - A Behind the Scenes Look - 11/14/13 05:07 PM

How about back row leftmost (not the lone guy)? Remember that was 10 years ago.
lol Sorry Wael.

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth 10 Years Anniversary - A Behind the Scenes Look - 11/14/13 05:11 PM

rotfl

Ana wave

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth 10 Years Anniversary - A Behind the Scenes Look - 11/14/13 05:15 PM

Is that him? I didn't recognise him smiling!
razz
lol Sorry Wael!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth 10 Years Anniversary - A Behind the Scenes Look - 11/14/13 05:52 PM

Hahahaha.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth 10 Years Anniversary - A Behind the Scenes Look - 11/14/13 07:48 PM

I remember this game, too, but not in great detail any longer laugh
Posted By: Olga

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth 10 Years Anniversary - A Behind the Scenes Look - 11/15/13 09:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Rushes
Is that him? I didn't recognise him smiling!
razz
lol Sorry Wael!

Uploaded a bigger image for you to enjoy! No if you click a picture it will give you a larger one, so that you can see Wael smiling :-)
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth 10 Years Anniversary - A Behind the Scenes Look - 11/15/13 11:30 AM

Thanks Ana. That was great! wave

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth 10 Years Anniversary - A Behind the Scenes Look - 11/15/13 03:06 PM

Thanks, Olga. wink

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth 10 Years Anniversary - A Behind the Scenes Look - 11/15/13 03:56 PM

Thanks Olga!

Ana wave
Posted By: margob

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth 10 Years Anniversary - A Behind the Scenes Look - 11/16/13 10:58 PM

thanks Ana, a very interesting read, Frogwares is for me one of the best, and this game is one of those I still remember smile perhaps this makes me a dinosaur too rotfl

thank you everyone else for the laughs smile

margo wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community