GB HOMEPAGE

Third story in Yoomurjak's Ring series released as a book

Posted By: ergggo

Third story in Yoomurjak's Ring series released as a book - 12/08/13 05:51 PM

A third book in the Jonathan Hunt series has been released (in Hungarian) called Magister M. The first in the series was the game Yoomurjak's Ring, and the second was a Hungarian book whose title translates into "The Devil's Stone". The plot of the latest book sounds very intriguing. In Magister M, an inscription is found scratched into a prison cell wall uncovered at a dig site which reads " Magister M Pécs 1872 - 1488 Visegrad", implying that the person was born after he died (time travel, anyone)?

In a perfect world we'd see both of the Jonathan Hunt books made into FMV games by Private Moon. In a slightly less perfect world, the two Hungarian sequel books would be translated into English. In the world as it is, I'd be very happy to get Private Moon's Tale of the Four Dragons released.

The situation is somewhat similar to Culpa Innata in that it was first released as a game and the sequel came out as a book.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Third story in Yoomurjak's Ring series released as a book - 12/08/13 05:54 PM

THanks Ergggo.

Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Third story in Yoomurjak's Ring series released as a book - 12/09/13 05:13 PM

Ergggo thumbsup wave
Posted By: hamer

Re: Third story in Yoomurjak's Ring series released as a book - 12/12/13 07:17 AM

I have never played this game due to the language, but every review I read about this game is always 2 thumbs up despite the language barrier. I have decided to play it. I assume everyone here that has played it has really enjoyed it?
Is there a cheap place where I can download a copy? Gog?
Posted By: ergggo

Re: Third story in Yoomurjak's Ring series released as a book - 12/12/13 02:19 PM

The Adventure Shop is the only place I know of that offers Yoomurjak's Ring. There is a link to bring you there at the top of the page.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community