GB HOMEPAGE

7th Guest 3 - The Collector Returns

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

7th Guest 3 - The Collector Returns - 12/21/13 12:06 AM

The third game in the classic The 7th Guest series from Trilobyte Games.
Project Overview

Old Man Stauf built a house and filled it with his toys. Six guests were invited one night, their screams the only noise…

With the failed Kickstarter behind them, they are trying again with the fund raiser here.

Quote:
Before making a pledge, we encourage you to first familiarize yourself with the nature and structure of this campaign and read our Updates posts and FAQs.

In the world of The 7th Guest: 3, you re-enter the mysterious and magical Stauf mansion, newly remodeled and filled with classic Stauf games, toys, diabolical puzzles and artifacts. Not merely restored to its former glory, this now-historic landmark in the little hamlet of Harley-on-the-Hudson is, as the locals like to say, “the biggest [blip] digs in the twigs!” Some admiring looky-loos have been heard to cry “Magnificent!” Well, so it is, friends, so it is. But who is the mysterious stranger responsible for reviving the legend and unleashing the evil spirits once again, and to what purpose?

Magnificent...and more ghastly, more demented, more appallingly apparitional than ever before! Haunted by the cursed, tormented souls who’ve succumbed to the devious temptations of the mysterious madman you know as Henry Stauf, T7G3’s cavernous new mansion is replete with secrets, stories, and scandalous scenarios. Enter here at your own risk. Inside you will discover exactly what happened on that terrible night so long ago when the strange toymaker invited 6 guests to spend a night in his house of horrors. If you’re brave enough to walk through Stauf’s new front door, you’ll expose the previously hidden secrets of the gaming world’s most mysterious toymaker...like them or not!

Game Details

Imagine The 7th Guest and 11th Hour gloriously outfitted with the latest in game tech capabilities. Whilst the gameplay of T7G3 will fairly closely follow that of The 7th Guest and 11th Hour, Trilobyte will thoroughly leverage touch-screen, mobile technology, and modern standards in video-game presentation to bring you the 7th Guest of your fondest dreams (and nightmares!)

Visualize the Stauf mansion rendered in beautiful high-definition, extensively renovated and furnished with hundreds of interesting new items. Plans to rebuild and remodel the house have not stinted at redecoration, to say the least. The revamped house is something of an historical museum. Grand, quite grand.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave12
Posted By: MaG

Re: 7th Guest 3 - The Collector Returns - 12/21/13 12:39 AM

Thanks, Ana. Hope they make it this time. wave12
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: 7th Guest 3 - The Collector Returns - 12/21/13 11:40 AM

I wish them Luck! Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: 7th Guest 3 - The Collector Returns - 12/21/13 03:53 PM

Thanks, Ana. santa
Posted By: sandgroper

Re: 7th Guest 3 - The Collector Returns - 01/02/14 10:39 AM

i subscribded first time and we never made it so i did it again. this game started the adventure genre
please support it even for a dollar.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: 7th Guest 3 - The Collector Returns - 01/02/14 02:31 PM

I pledged the kickstarter also sandgroper and was sad they failed, but there is no pressure to the members to join in. I hope they succeed.

Ana wave12
Posted By: Tsavorite

Re: 7th Guest 3 - The Collector Returns - 02/11/14 06:18 AM

I hope they don't have anymore chess games. I don't know how to play chess. laugh
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: 7th Guest 3 - The Collector Returns - 02/11/14 04:21 PM

Weird. The original Kickstarter asked for $435,000 and got $121,318.
The Crowdhoster is only asking for $65,000.
Posted By: mj2c

Re: 7th Guest 3 - The Collector Returns - 02/12/14 02:06 PM

"this game started the adventure genre..."

Mmm. Not sure about that one :-)
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: 7th Guest 3 - The Collector Returns - 02/12/14 04:30 PM

The $ 65,000 is for a fully functional demo of the game.
Posted By: DaveHT

Re: 7th Guest 3 - The Collector Returns - 03/07/14 03:59 AM

I contributed to the original Kickstarter too.

Not convinced the Crowdhoster goal is worthwhile given the Kickstarter outcome. The description for the project changed a lot and the project is on a much smaller scale. It is as if the developer wants to crowdsource funding to create a "demo" with which it can then use to sell the game to a publisher to get it done. Not likely very successful, given the current development climate. Sad to see this series die this way. :(

Originally Posted By: Jenny100
Weird. The original Kickstarter asked for $435,000 and got $121,318.
The Crowdhoster is only asking for $65,000.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community